ACARS Map Problem

flynryan692

So here is the problem, the acars map on a web site I'm helping make just isn't working.

When they originally made the site the map did not work, then they switched to my server and it still didn't work. We built a new skin on another phpvms install and then copied over everything except the config files (thus pretty much a fresh install). The map still does not work at all. When you look inside of the database the information is being populated but it is not on the map. Again, this is a brand new map so everything should be working. I even reset the acars in the admin panel, and I'm on host gator.

So, any ideas? Would it be a config file error, database error, or CHMOD error?

EDIT: here is three errors I got when running the check install...

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/frontpage_main.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Error] ../core/modules/kACARS_Free/kACARS_Free.php doesn't exist

[Checksum failed] /lib/js/jquery.tablesorter.pager.js did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

^Yes, kACARS free is missing because we have the custom version now, and the acars map didn't work before we took it out anyway.

• Administrators

I think the clock generator script you have may be interfereing with it. Can you remove it and see if that allows the map to show?

The error you posted is actually coming from:

<!-- Clock Part 1 -->

<script language="JavaScript"> 
// Anytime Anywhere Web Page Clock Generator
// Clock Script Generated at
// http://www.rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/tools/clock

function tS(){ x=new Date(tN().getUTCFullYear(),tN().getUTCMonth(),tN().getUTCDate(),tN().getUTCHours(),tN().getUTCMinutes(),tN().getUTCSeconds()); x.setTime(x.getTime()); return x; } 
function tN(){ return new Date(); } 
function lZ(x){ return (x>9)?x:'0'+x; } 
function tH(x){ if(x==0){ x=12; } return (x>12)?x-=12:x; } 
function dT(){ if(fr==0){ fr=1; document.write('<font color="#5890a8"><font size=1 face=Arial><b><span id="tP">'+eval(oT)+'</span></font></font></b>'); } document.getElementById('tP').innerHTML=eval(oT); setTimeout('dT()',1000); } 
function aP(x){ return (x>11)?'':''; } 
var fr=0,oT="lZ(tH(tS().getHours()))+':'+lZ(tS().getMinutes())+':'+lZ(tS().getSeconds())+aP(tS().getHours())";
</script>

<!-- Clock Part 1 - Ends Here  -->

and

<!-- Create Menu Settings: (Menu ID, Is Vertical, Show Timer, Hide Timer, On Click ('all' or 'lev2'), Right to Left, Horizontal Subs, Flush Left, Flush Top) -->
<script type="text/javascript">qm_create(0,false,0,500,false,false,false,false,false);</script>