A little advice please

5SA CEO

Hi guys,

I have downloaded Obsessblue, changed a few bits and uploaded to my host, as I have not got a clue about coding, please for a simpl person how do I make this my default skin?

I have been looking at the forums and they are full of good info but for a simple person like me I get lost. Is there or can someone make a dummies guide to skinning, with practical advice and screen shots for other folk, not just me, or if anyone has the time help me out.

Thanks for all the support.

Deano

5SA0001

5 Star Virtual Aviation CEO

5 Star Virtual Aviation CEO

Try this go to your admin page--- click on Site and Setting tab----- Click on general Settings---- then you see a spot says Current Skin make sure your skin you want shows up there and also make sure you new skin is in the proper folder should be Public_html folder---- Lib folder----Skin folder and this is where is belongs hope this helps you

Thanks barvo27

I am currently using the default cystal skin, but I would like tochange it for the obsessblue one, what changes do I need to make in the files, and what files do I need to change?

I am having a fair few issues with phpvms at the mo, i.e. it is not showing up at all so will have to re-install again, what I guess I am asking where in whta config file do I make the changes to get it to read the new skin?

Thanks

Deano

Thanks barvo27

I am currently using the default cystal skin, but I would like tochange it for the obsessblue one, what changes do I need to make in the files, and what files do I need to change?

I am having a fair few issues with phpvms at the mo, i.e. it is not showing up at all so will have to re-install again, what I guess I am asking where in whta config file do I make the changes to get it to read the new skin?

Thanks

Deano

i would put the the obsessblue folder in the area that i mention above to you in the skin folder then when go to your admin area in your program and follow the direction i mention earlyer and make it your defaul, as form changing the files there are several ones they should be the ones in the skin folder that you have now Folder would be obsessblue on your site ,im not the best persone to help you out im kinda of a newby myself but have found out how to work things by trial and error and from having the good peaple here on the forum help with question here is my site if you would like to view it for some ideas www.toronto-virtual-atc.com sorry if i cant be more help but ill do what i can to help