Quantum Cargo NOW TAKING PILOTS!!

Quantum Cargo

Hello My Name is Cori and I am Co-CEO of Quantum Cargo

Quantum Cargo, Virtual Airline, Founded the 16 February 2010, Haulling cargo to many places arround the world. Based on the current economical climate and hubbed in manchester at this stage but once we have enough pilots will expand to other UK airports.

If you like flying big aircraft but cant with other airlines because you dont have the time for long haul 12 hour flights, why not fly with us. Quantum Cargo has reqular schedules that take you on short-medium haul flights that passenger airlines wouldn't!

Why Not become one of our pilots, flying large cargo aircraft of short hops around the globe!

We Fly many great Aircraft for our cargo operations like:

Airbus A300-600F X 5

Airbus A310-300F X 5

Airbus A330-200F X 5

Boeing 747-400F X 5

Boeing 757-200F X 5

Boeing 767-300F X 5

Boeing 777-200F X 5

McDonnell Douglas MD11 X 5

^^^^ Will Expand when we have more pilots ^^^^^^^^

and will have about 400 routes available.

We are trying to see how many people who are interested please sign up but you may not be accepted straight away.

Post your comments about my Website and again Sign up!!

www.quantumcargo.co.cc

Pilots

Regards

Wheres the "powered by phpVMS" at the bottom of your site?

• Like 1

There inst really a let-down because when we establish pilots (enough to make it worthwhile) we will be moving over to something else.

Way to make everyone here dislike you :)

Seriously, it really isn't that hard to skin... just have a look at the crystal skin and read the commenting.

• Like 1

Way to make everyone here hate you :)

I'v Set up many airlines with PHPVMS, Advertised them on AVSIM, Flightsim.com, PHPVMS and all the others and NEVER got many pilots from them!

I think it will be along time before the CEO wants to move over, and as you can probably amuse I'm only Co-CEO ( Because I made the site, and know how to use PHPVMS to some amount) I don't call any of the shots!

and thanks tom i will have a look :)

• Moderators

so you first tell that when you have pilots you will move to something else and next you tell that you didn't get anny pilots becouse you used phpvms.

great thing

remember its a comunaty off helping hands i think those hands won't help you

• Like 2

ok,

Firstly, QCX001-QCX007 are all people from a Flight Sim Community that I fly with and the other 2 are people who joined today.

Secondly, i said I didn't get any pilots even when I posted of 3 major forums (PHPVMS, AVSIM and Flightsim.com) becasue no-one looked at the posts inspite of me put in tags for the topic (when others didn't) and still not getting views

Thirdly, I got a few pilots that i din't know and NONE of them Flew.

I said nothing very bad about PHPVMS,

i was mearly saying, What would be the point in Spending £40 for VAFS if no-one is going to join or the Airline would fail in the first month!

Regards

• Moderators

Secondly, i said I didn't get any pilots even when I posted of 3 major forums (PHPVMS, AVSIM and Flightsim.com) becasue no-one looked at the posts inspite of me put in tags for the topic (when others didn't) and still not getting views

-phpvms mostly is for the admin off an airline as its the software behind manny va's, for avsim and flightsim.com these are 2 verry bigg serverthingys but i have found that the airlines section is way down and mostly not looked at.

also when looking at your site the main page verry nice but then all the links then go to the basic phpvms install thats not apealing for pilots and thus also not registration

Thirdly, I got a few pilots that i din't know and NONE of them Flew.

what link do you see in this part regarding the software for va's

I said nothing very bad about PHPVMS,

i was mearly saying, What would be the point in Spending £40 for VAFS if no-one is going to join or the Airline would fail in the first month!

so here you ARE telling that this perticular software is better then PHPVMS but you will start to use it when u have sufficiant pilots.

i used all the software online to run a va and phpvms is one that runes on top off them all when VAFS admin his server goes down nobody can use it same for the other bigg one but never phpvms as it runes on your own server.

but maby its best you head over to the vafs forum and ask for help on the phpvms software don't forget to tell them when its worth your will you will maby use their soft.

also in reffering to the powerd by phpvms still you will need to put it on your main page as the airline runnes on it.

For Gods sake, I am getting Really Fed up with the lot of you!

I'm sorry but you guys are really starting to annoy me. Put my reputation down to negative 20 ,I though that was meant to be use if your helping someone,

Personally I dint expect this much So negative criticism about skinning. Seriously I'm not very good with coding, I'm only 14 years old! So I do Not have the money to get someone for example Tom (I know you do stuff with skinning) even though I read the comments, I cannot implement it into the website template I have because it is too complicated for me!

I Would rather use a system that doesn't require you to edit code to change a setting with FAR more STANDARDISED functionality, not having to add some code to add a feature.( which is what all the other Software seems to show)

and then again if no-one wants to help me i will just leave post on forums not use use PHPVMS because of ... Everyone is un-help full, etc.

• Moderators

For Gods sake, I am getting Really Fed up with the lot of you!

I'm sorry but you guys are really starting to annoy me. Put my reputation down to negative 20 ,I though that was meant to be use if your helping someone,

Personally I dint expect this much So negative criticism about skinning. Seriously I'm not very good with coding, I'm only 14 years old! So I do Not have the money to get someone for example Tom (I know you do stuff with skinning) even though I read the comments, I cannot implement it into the website template I have because it is too complicated for me!

I Would rather use a system that doesn't require you to edit code to change a setting with FAR more STANDARDISED functionality, not having to add some code to add a feature.

and then again if no-one wants to help me i will just leave post on forums not use use PHPVMS because of ... Everyone is un-help full, etc.

i highlighted a part off your sentance

also phpvms is fully STANDERISED in functionality as aal the things you need to do you can do in the admin.

thats the talk you would expect from a 14 year old

you expect help from us but you tell use you wont use the system when you get anny pilots

thats the same telling your mommey that you will eat here food untill you get all the money you need and then go somewhere else.

and post off 1 person dissing a system wont do annything iff 100.... tell the exact opposite.

• Moderators

i am not telling these thing to make myself happy but to show you how the grownup world works iff you would have show some respect to the developer and everybody here and asked for help you would have goten help even iff you couln'd pay for it thats what phpvms stands for a comutity that helps everybody. but the first thing you mentiont was "when we get pilots i will move" not a good frase to start with don't you think.

gr joeri

I'v Said I don't call the shots The CEO Does. I'm not CEO. Its his choice if he wants to move to a different (Better?) System, not mine.

All that happened was is, the CEO had the idea of an airline. I said why not VAFS and he said he doesn't want to pay at this time and i then recommended PHPVMS because it was free and could be set up with relative Ease. If it was my way and I could wait 6 months I know someone who could make a VA system for me for free and I would use that.

Yes i am 14 and i do expect some things to be done for me! and being a adult you should expect that! if you have children of your own.

But I wouldn't think that the people or person who make PHPVMS would kill himself because one airline stopped using the software they developed. They should be proud with what they done already.

In a commercial world, PHPVMS is the product and I am the consumer/customer and as the saying goes " The Customer is always right!" and being "staff" you should accept that my airline might want to "move on" as it were to a new system. You shouldn't be having a go at me.

The again it is more likely the staff not to help me rather than the community because they are probably more helpful than me and most people like helping others, I too like doing that but only under certain circumstances, i wouldn't help someone if i didn't know exactly how to do something. Like in school, I know alot of stuff and I have a rep for being smart but then if I say something that isn't right I feel bad about myself because it lowers my status with everyone else! but that's just me.

Regards

• Moderators

Hi, we will try to help you but to be honest if you can type and spell you should be able to get to grips with skinning, there are examples here ready made for you to download and customise.

You also need to be able to accept criticism and take it on the chin, yes its not nice but neither is life.

This is a great community here wiling to help out, it may be that were asleep when you want a reply :)

Some of the guys say what they think while some of us are a bit more reserved, that's life and it would be a boring place if we were all the same.

To be fair to the moderators (I was one myself on a fairly large site), who do a very good job - considering their role is totally voluntary etc, they aren't really obliged to be nice to anyone. They're just doing their job. (thankfully the moderators here are very nice though!)

Now, you say the skinning is too complicated for you... I don't see any sign of you attempting to learn it or get any assistance? There are many people here who are very friendly and will no doubt be able to help with anything you may stumble upon. I highly recommend asking and learning, because it's good knowledge to have :)

• Moderators

I'v Said I don't call the shots The CEO Does. I'm not CEO. Its his choice if he wants to move to a different (Better?) System, not mine.

my honest opinion let your CEO register and let him ask the questions see iff he acts the same.

All that happened was is, the CEO had the idea of an airline. I said why not VAFS and he said he doesn't want to pay at this time and i then recommended PHPVMS because it was free and could be set up with relative Ease. If it was my way and I could wait 6 months I know someone who could make a VA system for me for free and I would use that.

again my honest opinion wait for 6 months get your free VA system,why then now first diss this system and tell that you want to pay for something iff you have all the pilots you need.

Yes i am 14 and i do expect some things to be done for me! and being a adult you should expect that! if you have children of your own.

i have children of my own and i do everything for them but to a sertain level and always teach them to be respectfull to other people even online.

But I wouldn't think that the people or person who make PHPVMS would kill himself because one airline stopped using the software they developed. They should be proud with what they done already.

then why the childish reactions

In a commercial world, PHPVMS is the product and I am the consumer/customer and as the saying goes " The Customer is always right!" and being "staff" you should accept that my airline might want to "move on" as it were to a new system. You shouldn't be having a go at me.

now you say it in a commercial world "PHPVMS" is free so when something is provided for free to use you folow the rules of the system and not your own.go to the other systems and tell the same sh... to them see how long you may use their system, iff you are lucky and not kicked you can use it untill you need to pay again and then they discontiu the agreement.

The again it is more likely the staff not to help me rather than the community because they are probably more helpful than me and most people like helping others, I too like doing that but only under certain circumstances, i wouldn't help someone if i didn't know exactly how to do something. Like in school, I know alot of stuff and I have a rep for being smart but then if I say something that isn't right I feel bad about myself because it lowers my status with everyone else! but that's just me.

iff you would have shown some maturaty and some respect in the beginning we all would have been glad to help "but" the frist reply on your post you go off and tell we go to something else then the mods/everybody who helps will not put their time in helping you iff you would go somewhere else in a short periot off time.

Tom I never said I wouldn't learn. I said my website template was too complicated and impractical for me to skin it. I'l Tell you what could be easier. Can someone teach me how to use API. Please.

The I can use my own website and not have to skin everything in to the phpvms and still have the functions of it.

YET AGAIN, I said my CEO decision and he might or might not move, and still you say a short period of time, even when I say it would be a long time till we get the pilots before it would be worthwhile (WE would get the pilots to donate towards it) so then being some of their decision too.

Ignore Cori, he has a short fuse and kicks off if he doesnt get what he wants.

Could someone please help me skin my website, im not planning on moving to another system, after the problems we had with our VPS and trying to get PHP working on it, im not changing system to go through all the poo again.

and any info on how to personalise the signatures, i have no idea how

Any help would be appreciated

Liam

• Moderators

hello laim welcome to PHPVMS

i would suggest to start out with one off the free skins out here and get to learn phpvms.

then in the future you slowly can try and skin your own,ore iff you have some spear dinneros there are some here on the forum that provide top skins for a low price.

now on the sigs just make the sig you want and upload it to your lib/signatures/background/.... the name off the sig

for anny other questions plz post them in the approriat place.

gr joeri

• 4 weeks later...

A real turn off for people going to any site, is a site that has two different looks, complete or not. The first thing you dont say is you will be moving ( Yes I know your not anymore) It insults people, and people won't bother to help as they wont see the point if you're just going to move to another product. I have always got help when I have asked for it here. All the mods here are great, also they don't work for PHPVMS, as PHPVMS is not a commercial company. You want respect you first have to respect others. People will treat you the exact same way as you treat them. Your pilots section does need to be fixed, as it is incomplete, lots of stuff not working.

• Like 1