Connection error URGENT

fsxsimulation

i think there is some issue with my local.config file may be

Can you tell me the setting that should be written in local.config file

I dont have KACARS settings in local.config

You dont need anything in the local.config.file for kACARS (i dont think so anyway) hasd kACARS ever worked for you before or have you just installed it?

i think there is some issue with my local.config file may be

Can you tell me the setting that should be written in local.config file

I dont have KACARS settings in local.config

You dont need anything in the local.config.file for kACARS (i dont think so anyway) hasd kACARS ever worked for you before or have you just installed it?

Guest lorathon

Since the topic is 1.0.0.9....

Have you installed the 1.0.0.9 module? To use the newest version of kACARS_Free you must use the new module.

Guest lorathon

Number 1 - Your image does not exist.

Number 2 - I have a life beside VA's. There is NO need to PM me twice to answer your question.

More than likely you will need to purchase a real host not a free host. Nothing is being returned from your site when I bounce off of it so there is nothing I can debug.

Number 1 - Your image does not exist.

Number 2 - I have a life beside VA's. There is NO need to PM me twice to answer your question.

More than likely you will need to purchase a real host not a free host. Nothing is being returned from your site when I bounce off of it so there is nothing I can debug.

The image is available at : http://etihadvirtual.totalh.com/11.JPG

11.JPG

I think the best you can do is to move to a good hostingprovider instead of the free ones.

Free is most of the time the same a limited and with programs like PHPVMS and Kacars you need

the good stuff.

Regards,

Cor