kACARS not logged in (SOLVED)

5SA CEO

Hi folks,

I have been looking in the forums to see if I could find the solution and have tried most things I could see, but to no avail.

kACARS will not let me login, but it will connect to FS no issue.

I have checked that the url is correct, http://5starvirtualaviation.com/phpvms , in the3 opitions and in the local_config which it is.

username and password checked and ok..

I have checked my firewalls and anitvirus to make sure they are letting the data out, which they are... but no, I still cannot get logged in, but if I use Xacars, no issue, it does everything.

unistall one and try again no same issue. :angry:

So what am I missing?

forgot I had posted before, marked as solved as just dumpt it and used Xacars as it sent the pirep.

A new member has tried to use it and he is getting the issue, so I have treid it again with the same issue, the module are in the phpvms main folder, any '/' have been removed from the end.

just checked the error log and found this

[16-Mar-2011 16:07:34] PHP Fatal error: Class 'CodonModule' not found in /home2/fivstar6/public_html/phpvms/core/modules/kACARS_Free/kACARS_Free.php on line 21

looking into that now, will update.

To cover the other post as well,

I copied and pasted the url you used, ( http://5starvirtualaviation.com/phpvms )but no, it keeps saying 'Not Logged in'

I want to have access to as many acars as poss, so folk have a choice, we all seem to have the same issue, so from all so far, lorathon you bounced off the site, so the modules are in the right place but 4 of my guys inc me could not.

what next? :blink:

Hi,

sorry don't get what you mean, all or some,

if you are refering to all pilots getting the same 'not logged in' then yes we all get it, :unsure:

or to what can connect with,

yes to Xacars,

no to kACARS, :(

FSpax yes,

FSACARS - not even going to bother (what a pain in the but to set up) :angry:

If I can make sure that at least the 3 programs connect then it gives the pilots a choice.

I have added teh touch down stats from simpilot, but Xacars does not support it, hence I would like the other ones up nad running.

Thanks for your time on this anyway. B)

Guest lorathon

Well I am not sure what the problem is then. As you know many VA's use kACARS so I would have to assume that something is wrong with your installation. I pinged it the other day and a good "Not Logged In" signal was returned. That means that the module is in place. Since I do not have a Pilotid or Password for your site that is all I could do.

I pinged it the other day and a good "Not Logged In" signal was returned.

Now you have got me, as I do get the not logged in bit, but we cannot get any flight info up.

So I am not loosing the plot, can you run though the set for a flight if I am missing a step or something then its going to be be down to us.

What we are doing is,

start kACARS, click on log in (and get the 'not logged in') none of the fields ar populating with flight info,

then as we are getting the not logged in, so shut it down, have we missed a step as I do not see a manual to follow. :unsure:

I am going to start a flight in a mo, fire up kACARS then see what happens.

Tried it again today,

got the 'not logged in', connected to the sim 'ok', enetered flight number with and without our prefix, none of the fields populated.

I have now upgeaded to v 1.0.0.9 and now get the 'connection error'

'notify system admin of switch error'

so I checked to see that the modules was in the right place,

http://5starvirtualaviation.com/phpvms/core/modules/kACARS_Free/kACARS_free module-v1.0.0.9.php

so that appears to be good.

Jerry I sent you a pm with some details to try out.

Guest lorathon

Before I can try it please rename the file in the core/modules/kACARS_Free to....

kACARS_Free.php (remove the version number)

Also you may want to try just using the pilot id number (ex - instead of 5SA001 use 1)