fseconomy

No. I pondered doing that before, but I let all of my FBOs get shut down. I have not been on that site now in about 2 years or so. I got tired of trying to do a flight and every model I had or found for aircraft would not work, then I had to go look for a while.

No. I pondered doing that before, but I let all of my FBOs get shut down. I have not been on that site now in about 2 years or so. I got tired of trying to do a flight and every model I had or found for aircraft would not work, then I had to go look for a while.

thanks for the reply,i have just started using the program and was wondering if there was a way to get the stats for pilots to show up on my website.I did notice at one point i tried to use one of the plains it requested and had to edit the registration in order to fly it,sorry to hear it dint work out for you

thanks for the reply,i have just started using the program and was wondering if there was a way to get the stats for pilots to show up on my website.I did notice at one point i tried to use one of the plains it requested and had to edit the registration in order to fly it,sorry to hear it dint work out for you

Oh it worked out for me and I love the site. I just got tired of searching for aircraft. I think what them and Flightlyne got going on is a real good thing.

I think it is a VA killer, but I like their operation.

Oh it worked out for me and I love the site. I just got tired of searching for aircraft. I think what them and Flightlyne got going on is a real good thing.

I think it is a VA killer, but I like their operation.

Do you still have any aircraft you own and did you ever import info to a website so it shows the stats