Code For Current Live Flights

deactivated

what exactly does the refresh script in that liveboard do?

is it used to do refresh automaticaly instead of having to hit browser refresh every time to keep data syncronized with flight status?

just tested and yep and as I thought it is some kind of automatic browser :)

Best Regards

Thomas

• 3 weeks later...

With my limited ability I had gone only that far. The idea was to refresh the live board only :)

the problem with that variant I have to say i have it near that way myself ;) is that it reload the whole frontpage which could get you in bandwidth problems if you use many larger grafik files to built up your site which are reloaded each time when the site refreshes you would probably not run into bandwidth troubles on good hosts which grants you a high monthly bandwidth but on smaller hosts or freehosts dont even think about that method!

I did not found a way to refresh the board only! if anyone has or a code to refresh the board only please share since that would help much to keep pageload low B)

best regards

Thomas

Yep now its going. We have put another Code as here in the layout.tpl.But thanks for Answer.

What exactly did you do to remove the footer from the board, as I cannot figure it out. I have added and removed several </div> to get it to go back to it normal position with no luck at all. I am using the ObsessBlue 2.0 skin.

• 2 years later...