Timetable

Nuclear

• 4 months later...

Hello everyone and sorry for my english. Using the skin obsession, how to align the tables at the top for not having staggered? Thank you for a possible answer.

THat is a bit on the tricky side with the template that you are using. You really need to tweak the addon as well as the template both. When I used that template, I had to alter everything to fit on the site. It is nice template, but time consuming. Ill see if I can dig up my old template and take a look at how I made it all fit in to mine.

THat is a bit on the tricky side with the template that you are using. You really need to tweak the addon as well as the template both. When I used that template, I had to alter everything to fit on the site. It is nice template, but time consuming. Ill see if I can dig up my old template and take a look at how I made it all fit in to mine.

Good morning, perhaps, thank you very much, greetings

Hi all,

I know this is an old thread, but I'm looking to get my VA up and running fairly soon - and the timetable sounds like a great idea.

Anyway, I've solved the problem people were mentioning. The main one displaying the ICAO of the aircraft on the timetable. Now I'm not sure if this is the "correct" way to do it, or if it can be done more efficiently, but it works!

Look for:

echo '</td><td>'.$route->arrtime.'</td></tr>';

And replace it with:

$query='SELECT * FROM '.TABLE_PREFIX.'aircraft WHERE id="'.$route->aircraft.'"';
$craft=DB::get_results($query);
foreach($craft as $aircraftinfo) echo '</td><td>'.$route->arrtime.'</td><td>'.$aircraftinfo->icao.'</td><td>'.Util::GetDaysCompact($route->daysofweek).'</td></tr>';

This also shows the days of the week as shorthand day names, rather than numbers. The only other thing I did to the timetable was to make it a little bigger, with the extra headings on, by amending the openChild function:

function openChild()
{
echo '<td><table width="500" border="1" rules="none">';
echo '<tr bgcolor=#7B0D0D align="center"><td><font color=#FFFFFF>Departure</td><td><font color=#FFFFFF>Flight</td><td><font color=#FFFFFF>Destination</td><td><font color=#FFFFFF>Dep Time</td><td><font color=#FFFFFF>Arr Time</td><td><font color=#FFFFFF>Aircraft</td><td><font color=#FFFFFF>Frequency</td></tr>';
}

Hopefully this helps someone out. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...