My Pilot Centre (First attempt)

Connor1994

Hi there, I have created my own pilot centre. It does the job for my VA, was thinking about releasing it, but I dont quite think im good enough yet.

Only thing I seem to be struggling with at the moment is "skinning-in" Simpilots Airmail to suit my site! :(

I am looking for ideas and further suggestions:

prof.png

• Like 2

Hi there, I have created my own pilot centre. It does the job for my VA, was thinking about releasing it, but I dont quite think im good enough yet.

Only thing I seem to be struggling with at the moment is "skinning-in" Simpilots Airmail to suit my site! :(

I am looking for ideas and further suggestions:

prof.png

Looks really nice!

• Like 1

• Moderators

It does look great!! :)

But with the download image, it's really wide. Try reducing the width and it will look good.

Add the total flights would be nice for the pilots as well.

And now you said your struggling with the AirMail. What does seem the problem to be? Trying to figure out where to put it? Or What?

• Like 1

It does look great!!

But with the download image, it's really wide. Try reducing the width and it will look good.

Add the total flights would be nice for the pilots as well.

And now you said your struggling with the AirMail. What does seem the problem to be? Trying to figure out where to put it? Or What?

The airmail, just cant seem to get it to look nice and whenever I edit the inbox it always goes halfwayish down the page

• Like 1

The airmail takes a little work, but can be adjusted. I worked on mine for quite some time to get it right. Don't give up on it. The best thing to do when trying to adjust the airmail is to NOT do what you did before and expect different results.

One thing I did was made a new menu for AIRMail, ditched the inline style on each airmail tpl file and made it use my own style, and edited the hell out of the sent mail items tpl file. Oh I also edited the files to use sound notification on new mail.

You have to understand that when Dave creates modules, he creates them with a generic style so they can be adjusted to a persons VA. Sometimes it takes a little work, but in the end, it will work out nice. I have been tweaking my AIRMail for about a year now and I still find myself adjusting it. The biggest thing I have tried to do to it yet is create a delete all button and it won't work. :(

And +1. Good job. Looks real nice!