Skybus Route Maps

Looking good!

I have a few words of advice:

I am not a Virtual Airline expert but have had some experience with both big and small VA's. SkyBus is closed in real life as you probably know from research and I'm guessing you want to model them as close to realistically as possible. If you take a closer look, real world SkyBus only operated out of 17 destinations across the United States. By the looks of your selected route maps it looks like you are trying to service every major airport known to man as well as destinations outside of the US. This could be good as you are expanding off of the base that they have set but can also be a major downfall. Members looking to join your VA will most likely want realism from it. Although it is no longer an active airline, people may have had experiences on it before hand and may want to be able to fly some of the same operations as before. You only have 3 pilots right now, one being yourself so the expansive route selection is quite big for the amount of pilots you have, especially since you are based off of a real world(now closed) airline. I'd say stick with their original destinations and routes for now, and once you get more pilots start expanding. Legend Air started very big and now, months later we are having problems because of our initial massive route selection. Now we are rewriting all of our routes and are having to spend even more time making them more realistic.

None of this is meant to smash your VA in any way, they are all words of advice that you can use or not. I like that you are reaching for the top! I sent this publicly so other CEO's can see my advice and expand or fix what I have said. I wish you the best of luck with SkyBus!

Regards,

Tory H.