Roster by Airline

flynryan692

Tried searching this but didn't find anything. :/

What I want to do is make pages for each airline I have and then on that airlines page display all the pilots with that airlines code...

I already made the pages (folder in the modules folder and a new .tpl) but I'm not sure how to create the code for the roster on each page.

Any ideas?

Can I ask you to post what you have in the Modules one, I added all of mine to /pages but I need to pull some information for it, but you can't use .php in the /pages.tpl

In /modules I have a php file named EXACTLY the same as the folder in /modules and the php file contains this:

<?php
/**
* Herp Derp 
*/  

class about extends CodonModule
{

public function index()
       {                       

Template::Show('about.tpl');

}
}
?>

Then in my skin folder I have the corresponding .tpl file, as you see here it is "about.tpl"

Anybody able to help me with the roster? 

• 5 weeks later...

Bump.

I'd really like to learn how to do this. Really, I want to know how to pull information for each airline, since I'll be setting up stats on each of my airlines (stats like bids for the airline, obviously the roster, latest flight by the airline). There must be a way to get airline specific information.