[NEW] Bird Virtual Launched

Hello everyone

This VA is with my own custom name "BIRD VIRTUAL".

We use XACARS,KACARS,FSACARS,FS Passengers & FS Flight Keeper to record your flights. We prefer all our New Pilots to use KACARS.

Hubs

OMDB

CYYZ

EGNX

OMAA

WMKK

OPKC

OPLA

OTBD

And new hubs are being added.

Our Fleet

ATR42

B737

B747

A380

B777

A321

Staff

We highly need a FSAIRCRAFT repainter.

Positions available

Repaint

M.D

Members Manager

Schedules Manager

Fleet Manager

PIREP Moderator

Regards

CEO Bird Virtual

Can I ask you a question? do you think continually spamming websites, and annoying other members is going to get your VA any new members? I noticed over on the IVAO forum that you ignored the rules of the forum in which you posted, and then done so again once the original thread had been closed. Now you are carrying on like this here too, and it's not going to win anyone over. We all know by now that you have created a VA, and you should leave it at that. Continually forcing your VA down the throat of others is going to result in a big fail for both you and your VA. Chill out, concentrate on getting the website and it's features as good as you can, spend time on the planning of your VA, and then just enjoy using and running the VA. Once people see that you have done that, then they nay be more inclined to join. I have to say, both the website and the planning behind the VA both look incredibly rushed, and that would put most people off in my opinion.

I'm not trying to have a go at you, because I think your enthusiasm is great. You are spending energy in the wrong place though, with all the effort being spent in gaining new members, when perhaps you should be trying to make the VA much more attractive to potential members, both structurally and also with the website. I hope I haven't offended you, but maybe you should take the advice that's been given by many, and think about it. Spamming is just going to make people think you are a pain in the arse, and not worth bothering with.

Cheers,

Stuart

• Like 2

• Moderators

Bird Virtual,

Im starting to get really p*ssed off now about the amount of disregard you have for any kind of rules, really, you create va after va, its a joke!!!!

I don't know what is going on with this forum but lately all im reading is about people ripping off others sites, you can sure see why creators just abandon their FREE work they do when its just a complete p*ss take of their generosity.

I think this forum needs some harsh moderation to kick its users back in to touch, this is a help forum not an advertisement place or a begging board.

I have not been as active here lately just because of the complete rubbish and begging requests, for god sake put some effort in to it and you will find it a more rewarding experience.

Sorry for the rant but that's the way it is.

• Moderators

i gave him permission to post something again but aparently he did not listen to my advice and just copied the old post

closing this down.

Bird you know what i have warned you about