13 members have voted

1. 1. How is the new Livery?

• Awsome
    • Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • OK
    • Bad
  2. 2. Was the Previous Livery Better or this one?

• This one
    • Old One
  3. 3. How is the VA website?

• Excellent
    • Good
    • Bad

Here is the new Finalized livery for Bird VA;

birdv.jpg

HOPE YOU PPL LIKE IT .....

Changed it because it was more like "Eazy jet" :)

Comments Welcomed :)

I have to say that it is better than the first repaint, but still there is too much orange. But thats just my opinion...

Kindest Regards,

James

• Like 2

• Moderators

ya i know that because accidentally i was uploading a new template file and it contained a virus my web host provider is troubleshooting this issue

please be patient website will restore in 1 day. Sorry For the inconvenience.

that won't go away in 1 day i had it with a subdomain off myself i eventualy shut it down as the problem presisted.

• Like 1

this is what i get

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for waleeddc.com

What is the current listing status for waleeddc.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 1 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2011-06-02, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2011-06-02.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including imgbbb.net/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS21844 (THEPLANET).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, waleeddc.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

Return to the previous page.

If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

so now what to do

If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

:)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

What system is your website? I have not been to your site, to avoid infection, but I know E107 sites have been hit with this over the last 2 weeks. If your site runs E107, then it is fixable, and if you explain here how you fixed it, I am sure people will visit.

What system is your website? I have not been to your site, to avoid infection, but I know E107 sites have been hit with this over the last 2 weeks. If your site runs E107, then it is fixable, and if you explain here how you fixed it, I am sure people will visit.

What happened was that i added a template file which contained a virus i didnt know that i scanned all my files and found the virus and than deleted those files

I also used a software and a website to check the errors on my site.

NOW it is secure.