Same flight numbers?

Is there a way to have same flight number for multiple routes? Use real world flight numbers and always use -1 -2 -3 so forth. AAL343 AAL343-1 so on..When using excel after done with airline have to go back and add the dashes or routes will get overwritten. Been doing this for months but curious if there is a work around.

Is there a way to have same flight number for multiple routes? Use real world flight numbers and always use -1 -2 -3 so forth. AAL343 AAL343-1 so on..When using excel after done with airline have to go back and add the dashes or routes will get overwritten. Been doing this for months but curious if there is a work around.

Yes!

I'll give you a hint:

You enter the system with a flight number and then another with AAL243 number, after add flight AAL243A then you edit the flight AAL243A for AAL243.

it's easy:)

Gotcha but I have a lot of routes 8000. Would be a lot of work at this point to go back and do that. Anyway to do that with csv file or can I only do it from admin.

• 1 year later...