Not Sticking to the Schedules

Scott

Hi all...

I wondering if anyone could help me please...I would like to my pilots to be able to fly anywhere they like and in what ever A/C they wish as well...

How would I go about completing this?

Any help would be great please.

Kind regards

Scott Drury

First of all you should have those a/c in your fleet. I however have once noticed that a former pilot of mine was flying a different a/c (I mean the type let's say B737 instead of A320) and later he told me that he has chosen B737 from kACARS menu but flew the A320.

kACARS lets you to fly charters which is similar what you have asked.

Tell your pilots to use a different flight number so that you can understand that the flight is a non scheduled one so that when they file a PIREP you can go and edit the price etc. before approving.

First of all you should have those a/c in your fleet. I however have once noticed that a former pilot of mine was flying a different a/c (I mean the type let's say B737 instead of A320) and later he told me that he has chosen B737 from kACARS menu but flew the A320.

kACARS lets you to fly charters which is similar what you have asked.

Tell your pilots to use a different flight number so that you can understand that the flight is a non scheduled one so that when they file a PIREP you can go and edit the price etc. before approving.

Thanks Guys!!

Hi all...

I wondering if anyone could help me please...I would like to my pilots to be able to fly anywhere they like and in what ever A/C they wish as well...

How would I go about completing this?

Any help would be great please.

Kind regards

Scott Drury

Your pilots may fly anywhere they wish without routes or schedules. First, you need to have both the departures airport and arrival airports in the database. Second, you need to set your Kacars to fly charter. Third, as mentioned previously by others, the aircraft must be in the database. Now, entering airport data is time consumming and as an administator you enter that info in the database but the odds of you entering specific airports your members wish to fly is a crap shoot. So have your members request before hand the departure & arrival airports and enter that in the database. You didn't indicate this, but you should have hubs. You enter all the hub airports and as a members wishes to fly from his hub to point B, at least the hub is in the database, you then just need to enter the arrival airport. I run a Mil VA and we have over time developed an extensive database by this process. Or you can download the airport database available here on the forums. Its extensive and there is instructions and limitations to its use, because it is so massive. Bottom line, if the airports are there then charter is the way to go.

• 1 year later...