Welcome To easyJet Virtual!

easyJet Virtual is based in the United Kingdom (London Luton) and our aim is to mirror the operations of easyJet. We are open for anyone across the world to join. easyJet Virtual operates a modern fleet of Boeing and Airbus aircraft including the B737-700 and the A320-200. easyJet Virtual pilots have the option to fly online or offline. Join easyJet Virtual today and become part of "The web's favourite virtual airline !".

We are always recruiting new pilots so "Come on, lets fly !" No experience necessary! Training can be given by our friendly team of staff, relax in our Teamspeak server, post screenshots and search for flights, all available here at easyJet Virtual !

If you wish to join us please go to www.easyjetva.net

Thanks,

easyJet Virtual Staff

• Moderators

i have maby a silly question but in your rules you have this

"Pilot must be at least 13 to join easyJet Virtual. (No Exceptions)."

but when looking at your staff pictures i don't think you and your COO are at that age or am i wrong ;)

also just looking at your site you use the real easyjet favicon, but in your terms you post this

You must not:

(a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);

(B) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;

© show any material from the website in public;

(d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;

(e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;

so you use one from an other but you don't accept it when somebody does it from your site

• Like 3

Those pictures are a little old :)

That section of the T&C's was created by easyJet as part of the contract we have with them. I dont quite follow your question but that is the easyjet favicon and thats what we are using. Its easily made by putting a lowercase e in cooper black font on a #FF4E00 background ?

If i have misunderstood your question please re-post !

Its not us that dont want anyone else using the favicon its easyjet ! :)]

Thanks,

James

Well you are just rude and unprofessional!!!

You asked me to host your Teamspeak server which I have done for a month or so (although there have been problems with IP Addresses).

I know look at your website to dicover you are NOT using me to host it anymore.

That is fine but the very least you could have done is come and tell me you do not require my services anymore.

You are young and very imature and very unprofessional I hope that others read this and choose to use Mark's VA instead of yours.

By doing what you have done just proves that you are NOT Trust worthy.

If you are willing to do this to someone who was willing to help you free of charge what will you do to your pilots.

That is all I have to say on the matter.

Scott

• Like 4

Erm excuse me, we are in the process of copying permissions and channels from the old server onto out new server and we were going to tell you when we had copied all the stuff. What you say is absolute nonsense i have done my upmost to help you with your Teamspeak hosting. you are truly very immature by putting "I hope that others read this and choose to use Mark's VA instead of yours."

Jesus scott get your facts right before posting nonsense !

I appreciate you helping me but no need to post this rubbish,

James

That section of the T&C's was created by easyJet as part of the contract we have with them. I dont quite follow your question but that is the easyjet favicon and thats what we are using. Its easily made by putting a lowercase e in cooper black font on a #FF4E00 background ?

Sure they're probably not going to bug you over a favicon, however understand for the future that simply because something is easy to replicate doesn't mean it isn't infringing copyright.

• Like 1

the only reason you helped me to set up the server was to benifit yourself.

Before you needed a server mine was running fine as it was.

As for getting my facts right. My facts could not be more correct.

As it was me that was hosting your TS FREE OF CHARGE

Need I say anymore.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Those pictures are a little old :)

If i have misunderstood your question please re-post !

Its not us that dont want anyone else using the favicon its easyjet ! :)]

Thanks,

James

what i mean is its the easyjet favicon so its copyright you tell on your site nobody can copy or use from ur site but u use one from easy so you copy it.

and the picture are a litle old is no excuse iff you want to be a player in the bigg world off va's you don't come with an awnser like its a litle old.

as for the post off James and your awnser "How rude james ;)" it looks like you are just one off those i want to be a ceo so i create lots off va and hope one gets off the ground.

i found one more verry funny part

You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.

if i read this to me its like iff we grant you the permmision u can get all our date to spamm our users

as a closure i wish you good luck with the va and i hope you have all the legal documents in order to have this va :D

• Like 1

Even if i didnt want a server i would have been more that happy to help, after i got a server it was working fine. Let me remind you... who got you ServerQuery ? ME !!! Most of your facts are wrong so please correct them

I never said anything about server admin so therefor my facts are correct but like I said before my server was running fine before I had server admin query the fact that you enabled it is redundant. I could still do everything that I needed to do on the server.

And again all of my facts are correct if you wish to challenge me then tell me which facts I have got wrong.

• Like 1

what i mean is its the easyjet favicon so its copyright you tell on your site nobody can copy or use from ur site but u use one from easy so you copy it.

and the picture are a litle old is no excuse iff you want to be a player in the bigg world off va's you don't come with an awnser like its a litle old.

as for the post off James and your awnser "How rude james ;)" it looks like you are just one off those i want to be a ceo so i create lots off va and hope one gets off the ground.

i found one more verry funny part

You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.

if i read this to me its like iff we grant you the permmision u can get all our date to spamm our users

as a closure i wish you good luck with the va and i hope you have all the legal documents in order to have this va :D

I posted "how rude james ;)" because i know james quite well and i was joking with him. In the contract between us and easyjet it states that we can use the Name, Logo and Aircraft livery for a Virtual Airline that is Non-Profit. This includes the Favicon !

Thank you and good bye