WizzAir VA!

Our VA  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Good VA?

• Yes
    • No

http://wizzairvirtual.eu5.org

Hello and welcome to our new Virtual Airline called WizzAir VA. We operate and run the same as the real WizzAir with the following:

•Real routes and Flight Numbers from WizzAir!

•Real fleet registrations!

•Real routes with the flights with real airways and waypoints!

•All permission from WizzAir!

So why not join us today and become�a leading pilot with WizzAir Virtual today! We would love to have you in our skies!

Management Team,

WizzAir Virtual!

Correct me if am wrong, but if this gentlemen keeps opening new virtual airlines every now and then. Isn't that a sign of failure i mean, with only 3 pilots in one opens another one etc..

I heard that the best way to start a va is to actually plan it out in pen and paper then you must think of a website. Again for something to stay up and strong you must have a backbone, when you don't that's when things fall and fail. I do not have a long time on these forums but reading through the different posts this is what i think, something am entitled too. :) Best of Luck!

• Like 1

Correct me if am wrong, but if this gentlemen keeps opening new virtual airlines every now and then. Isn't that a sign of failure i mean, with only 3 pilots in one opens another one etc..

I heard that the best way to start a va is to actually plan it out in pen and paper then you must think of a website. Again for something to stay up and strong you must have a backbone, when you don't that's when things fall and fail. I do not have a long time on these forums but reading through the different posts this is what i think, something am entitled too. :) Best of Luck!

I totally agree.

He also posted many times on the ivao forums.

Sow really stop trying and stop begging people to join. Maybe first try to join another va and get a staff position. Sow you can see how a real good virtual airline should be managed.

Kind regards

I totally agree.

He also posted many times on the ivao forums.

Sow really stop trying and stop begging people to join. Maybe first try to join another va and get a staff position. Sow you can see how a real good virtual airline should be managed.

Kind regards

I am Not MR what ever his name is!

TCX0001, or Waleed, or whoever?

You have shown your commitment to the VA's that you are running in the other post, by deleting the website that you created for it. Pilots who are looking to join VA's are looking for ones which are established, and are not going to simply shut the doors because the owner created the site on a whim. Why not try taking the advice already given, and actually participate as a member in another VA. Prove yourself there, go for positions of responsibility and learn what it takes to run a VA. By creating multiple, poorly planned and executed VA websites, you are only going to put off the pilots that you are so desperate to attract.

• Like 1

http://wizzairvirtual.eu5.org

Hello and welcome to our new Virtual Airline called WizzAir VA. We operate and run the same as the real WizzAir with the following:

•Real routes and Flight Numbers from WizzAir!

•Real fleet registrations!

•Real routes with the flights with real airways and waypoints!

•All permission from WizzAir!

So why not join us today and become�a leading pilot with WizzAir Virtual today! We would love to have you in our skies!

Management Team,

WizzAir Virtual!

I personally would like to see the permissions that you have from WizzAir ! It was just last year when they filed a lawsuit on someone that I know for copyright Infringements .....Please share your permissions ..

• Like 1

I personally would like to see the permissions that you have from WizzAir ! It was just last year when they filed a lawsuit on someone that I know for copyright Infringements .....Please share your permissions ..

Here is an update for everyone, Daniel Cormac, the Chief Officer : http://wizzairvirtual.eu5.org/index.php/pages/staff , registered yesterday with Virtual American Airlines : https://fs18.formsite.com/form_app/FormSite?EParam=Km8qHSeyW8AnuetBUHE8oDAUSqQg9iRt2SyUq4Zmw4UvELodzVXObnWIjCD%2B1F7dxQgIg%2BESQKi9k%2F12lAouAK%2BZWw172Vv5Eu4EETE8c1HJIYf2Hkaehg%3D%3D&ResultNbr=6207907 and lied on his application about being staff at any other VA ! I wonder what this CO has to hide ? If he is going to lie about being with another VA, what else is he going to lie about.....

Here is an update for everyone, Daniel Cormac, the Chief Officer : http://wizzairvirtual.eu5.org/index.php/pages/staff , registered yesterday with Virtual American Airlines : https://fs18.formsite.com/form_app/FormSite?EParam=Km8qHSeyW8AnuetBUHE8oDAUSqQg9iRt2SyUq4Zmw4UvELodzVXObnWIjCD%2B1F7dxQgIg%2BESQKi9k%2F12lAouAK%2BZWw172Vv5Eu4EETE8c1HJIYf2Hkaehg%3D%3D&ResultNbr=6207907 and lied on his application about being staff at any other VA ! I wonder what this CO has to hide ? If he is going to lie about being with another VA, what else is he going to lie about.....

What does it have to do with you if I am a CEO for another VA?

What does it have to do with you if I am a CEO for another VA?

You lied on your application to Virtual American Airlines ! Im the CEO of VAA., and If you are going to lie about being involved with another VA., what else are you lying about ?

• Moderators

Wow, Wow, Wow.........

So much for a lair!

Also, the email reminds me for the C.E.O.(Daniel Cormack), back in December 2010, I was the C.O.O. at another VA and that email I know to me that you used a different name with the same email. How interesting! You just got yourself into more lying!!! :angry:

Also, I have to say this......

Enough with the bulls***! TCX0001, you should grow up and rather than lying! And stop opening up many VA's because personally, I don't think you have Wizz's Air's Permissions.

----------

I apologize if my language affected to anyone in this topic.

• Like 1