In Flight Entertainment System

vader21

Hello Community,

Sorry for the delay i been having some money issues with my personal life due to this economy and has caused a put back! I got everything under control now sorry for that.

The beta will open the 6 so email me for the access code. I will only choose 10 people! Thank you and sorry for the delay once again!

• Like 2

Hello Community,

Sorry for the delay i been having some money issues with my personal life due to this economy and has caused a put back! I got everything under control now sorry for that.

The beta will open the 6 so email me for the access code. I will only choose 10 people! Thank you and sorry for the delay once again!

Cool, cant wait to see it! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Oh ok fantastic thanks Joeri :)

I'll just put my feet up now then and make a cup of tea until the next update! Hopefully it's not too long away. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Well done that was your 1500th post! ;)

maby you wil need a bigg botle as the last thing said abaout this was like 2 months agao

and yeaiiiii we are at 1500 and 1laugh.gif

• 1 month later...

Any word on this project, seems like it's been pretty quiet in this topic for a while now, is it still going ahead or has it been disbanded ?

Kyle (Vansers) is making a new inflight entertainment centre built into and for PhpVms as a module.

Here: Click Me

And I have converted a previously abandoned IFE into a customized one for Virtual Airlines to include logos etc.

Here: Click Me

But apart from that, this one has unfortunately come to the end of it´s life :/

Hope that helps! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...