Entrance Exam Module

Jon

Hi Everyone,

Thought i'd just let you know simpilot's released a great new module avaliable for purchase on his site.

A demo can be found here:Entrance Exam Demo

Regards

Jon

Looks pretty good. I have been using a 3rd party solution (http://brain-cog.com) for the entrance exams, it's free but there's no integration with my main website.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 years later...
49 minutes ago, gio1961 said:

Yes. The pilot had to take a "small" exam before being admitted to the Virtual Airline. Greetings

Thank you very much :) but How to set the new pilot to have to pass the test first, and then have access to the pilots panel?

Edited by pla031

On 12/30/2021 at 5:38 PM, pla031 said:

Thank you very much :) but How to set the new pilot to have to pass the test first, and then have access to the pilots panel?

Some files need to be changed, I can't remember from memory. In practice, when the pilot accesses the registration, the "form" points to the exam page and not to the pilot registration page. I do not know how to explain it to you. Greetings

p.s. The paid form is no longer available You can find a similar one here https://www.crazycreatives.com/downloads/crew-test/ (Requirements: phpVMS v2.x or phpVMS v5.x)

Be careful because, after having seen several posts, there is no assistance.

Edited by gio1961