SimB6 Open !!!!!

yes thats me i started several vas but have not found one i was willing to stick with, so now i have simb6 a va im willing to spend time with most of the va were fictional so i had trouble recruiting pilots and i gave several va away with thats said im only the ceo of one va i staretd an american va but thats to big of an airline to maintain i am an activ member of other vas though

Is it really that important that a person only has one VA in his life time? So what if nextgen had loads of VA's in the past. You only learn one way in life, by doing something and failing at it, you will learn from that failure, and hopefully improve next time.

• Like 1

• Moderators

you are correct about the learning but as he states in his post

"yes thats me i started several vas but have not found one i was willing to stick with, so now i have simb6 a va im willing to spend time with most of the va were fictional so i had trouble recruiting pilots and i gave several va away"

thats not learing thats just trying out different stuff to make sure he will get pilots or even not a good manager.(no bad intentionsor even a personal offence here againts nextgen just a general statemend) my va only has about 10 active pilots do i close it to start a new one hopping to get more pilots. now its just that i get tired off owners (again not againts nextgen)asking for help in either css,paint or even just some help regarding installing modulles but close the airline withing the next couple off months becouse its not working and then opening e new one hoping on better succes.

• Like 1