FSpax

PLS001

Yes i did

-Exporting of 2 Flights started:

-Error, unable to export flight number 1 ->Error - The web site didn't replied

-Error, unable to export flight number 2 ->Error - The web site didn't replied

? really strange    i rekon it may be a freehosting site issue.

but my main hosting wont allow the 777chmod  cos of security issues. so trying this out on a free server to test before moving host etc

OK update  yes free hosting was an issue  now i have go my host provider to allow phpVMS  to run etc looking good starting to fuigure out skinning next but......

first test  managed to get two pireps sent through.

later that day got a message on screen saying new version and to update . so i did.

all looks good new features etc  but alas my fspax is saying the same thing as it did on the free hosting site but nothing has changed at all with main site.

getting these again

-Error, unable to export flight number 1 ->Error - The web site didn't replied

-Error, unable to export flight number 2 ->Error - The web site didn't replied

www.pulseair.co.uk

www.pulseair.co.uk/vms

I have same. I've solved this issue by "sinchronising" phpvms and fspax flight numbers.

It you have set flight number XXX123 at phpvms, and fspax, as you know, generates random number, lets say XXX321, then phpvms doesn's accept report.

but, finaly I've got "success" but pirep didn't appeared at phpvms system..

and more.. after checking i haven't found reason in this:

preg_match('/^([A-Za-z]*) - .*/', $_POST['DepartureIcaoName'], $aptinfo);

$depicao = $aptinfo[1];

and this:

preg_match('/^([A-Za-z]*) - .*/', $_POST['ArrivalIcaoName'], $aptinfo);

$arricao = $aptinfo[1];

actualy $_POST['DepartureIcaoName'] and $_POST['ArrivalIcaoName'] contains ICAO codes. strings above returns empty arrays. I have made following changes:

$arricao = $_POST['ArrivalIcaoName'];

$depicao = $_POST['DepartureIcaoName'];

and pirep finaly appeared in system :)

• Administrators

You're supposed to change the flight ID in FSPax (the option is in the dialog to set the flight ID), it's in the instructions, which seem to have disappeared from the docs, !@#$, I'll check that.

The departureicaoname and the arrivalicaoname are supposed to include both the ICAO and the name, according to the docs, so that's the proper regular expression to parse it - so I'd be careful with that change, that it really did parse the PIREP correctly. I would think your airports are screwed up.

You're supposed to change the flight ID in FSPax (the option is in the dialog to set the flight ID), it's in the instructions, which seem to have disappeared from the docs, !@#$, I'll check that.

Yes, thats what I mean. You have to use same flight number as it is in your schedule if you are using FSO for pireps. If you have made mistake or want to import earler flights, you have to make changes in phpvms schedule flight numbers according to FSP. If you are using FSAcars for pireps, it doesn't care about numbers, departure/arival at this moment.

The departureicaoname and the arrivalicaoname are supposed to include both the ICAO and the name, according to the docs, so that's the proper regular expression to parse it - so I'd be careful with that change, that it really did parse the PIREP correctly. I would think your airports are screwed up.

I have no SDK for FSP and I'm even not sure if it exists. But I have checked originaly posted VA script from FSP site and have found this:

$query = "INSERT INTO flights(..., ... ,DepartureIcaoName,ArrivalIcaoName,... ,...)

VALUES(... ,... ,'$_POST[DepartureIcaoName]','$_POST[ArrivalIcaoName]',... ,...)";

As you can see here POST values goes stright to the database fields and there is nothing about arrays.

Ok so if i am reading this correctly then i have to make sure that my flight id tally with my routes/schedules  correct?

sorry if i seem a bit dum  but not a programmer  not to interested in workings aeither i just want to fly fly fly  lol, but i am willing to learn thats why i love thids system but FSPax  well different story.

without changing direction of this topic i started  which would you say was better, FSPAX or fsacars for this system  to lease with as we just getting everything ready  so not to hard to change either way. Although for realism i personnaly prefer the added passenger element of fspax.

Now back to beggingn  i am going to try and reset route numbers see if this accepts ther flights n o harm in trying .

TRYING IT NOW

yes, FSP flight number should be same as it is in phpvms, no matter was it booked or not. It simply should exists in schedules of phpvms. as you have flown flights with FSP and didn't made filght numbers same as they are in phpvms schedules, the only way now is to change flight numbers in phpvms according to FSP.

But  I didn't got flights stored in database until I made changes listed above.

OK  just tried it and the issue/reason  is what i can see as follows

If yoiu have a schedule on the site your flight has to match up with the flight numbers if it doesnt it will add it.

i tested this by renumbering one of three flights and the only one that did get added was one which had a matching schedule number. now i am trying a short flight  and using a flight number that is just set up as a egaa to egaa  and see if i can get that to register although i  will be taking off from EGAA landing at EGAC . this is to see if it works just with flight numbers or complete icao codes as well. if this doesnt work only way forward i can see is to remove all routes / so pilots can fly and use FSPAX without too many complications . The issue i have here only became apparent once i added some routes.

OK  i just set it up as a flight and have a schedule one as egaa egaa    that seems to let you put what you want in worked for me  so gonna experiment over the next few days with it  and see what happens.

thanks guys Simon

• Administrators

I have no SDK for FSP and I'm even not sure if it exists. But I have checked originaly posted VA script from FSP site and have found this:

$query = "INSERT INTO flights(..., ... ,DepartureIcaoName,ArrivalIcaoName,... ,...)

VALUES(... ,... ,'$_POST[DepartureIcaoName]','$_POST[ArrivalIcaoName]',... ,...)";

As you can see here POST values goes stright to the database fields and there is nothing about arrays.

Yep, but they record the full name + ICAO. I can check again, I have the testing/debug script which I used to parse the actual values returned from FSPax (I didn't use any of their code). But from what was actually returned that's what I used. I can modify that regular expression, but I'd have to test it and see. Do you have the latest version? Perhaps it's a version difference. But if it's working, then great.

Actually, I just looked, if you turn ACARS_DEBUG to true in your local.config.php, and empty the module/acars/log.txt, then export flights, you will see what FSPax is sending. If you can post that log file, along with the version of FSPax you're running, that would be great, I can take a look and compare it to my FSPax.

And yes, the flight ID has to match an existing schedule in your phpVMS schedules.

You can use both FSPax and FSACARS. FSPax for the passengers, and FSACARS for the PIREP and status. FSPax doesn't send status reports to the site, so you can only export PIREPS. With FSACARS you can have your flights show up on your live map. But it's possible to use both of them simultaneously.

I'll take a look at the FSPax export again this weekend if I get the chance to.

here it is:

FSPAX DEBUG

Array

(

[FsPAskToRegister] => yes

[userName] => LIL420

[Password] => none

[CompanyName] => FlyLAL Virtual

[PilotName] => Mindaugas Kilikevicius

[FlightId] => TE133

[OnlineNetworkNbr] => 0

[FlightDate] => 2009-02-23

[AircraftName] => Piper Super Cub N2355H

[AircraftType] => SEP

[NbrPassengers] => 2

[CargoWeight] => 198 lbs

[Mtow] => 1710 lbs

[startAircraftWeight] => 1618 lbs

[EndAircraftWeight] => 1604 lbs

[startFuelQuantity] => 96 lbs

[EndFuelQuantity] => 82 lbs

[DepartureIcaoName] => EYKS

[ArrivalIcaoName] => EYKA

[DepartureLocalHour] => 14:56

[ArrivalLocalHour] => 15:14

[DepartureGmtHour] => 12:57:00

[ArrivalGmtHour] => 13:14:00

[TotalBlockTime] => 00:16:59

[TotalBlockTimeNight] => 00:00:00

[TotalAirbornTime] => 00:12:59

[TotalTimeOnGround] => 00:04:17

[TotalDistance] => 7 Nm

[MaxAltitude] => 2791ft

[CruiseSpeed] => 0 kt

[CruiseMachSpeed] => 0.00

[CruiseTimeStartSec] => 150

[CruiseTimeStopSec] => 0

[CruiseFuelStart] => 91 lbs

[CruiseFuelStop] => 0 lbs

[LandingSpeed] => 39 kt

[LandingPitch] => 1.09

[TouchDownVertSpeedFt] => -140.77

[CaptainSentMayday] => 0

[CrashFlag] => 0

[FlightResult] => Perfect

[PassengersOpinion] => 100

[PassengersOpinionText] => -Are pleased to have landed right on schedule.<br>

-Were pleased by the music on ground.  A very nice addition to their flying experience.<br>

[FailureText] =>

[CasualtiesText] =>

[PilotBonusText] => You made a very smooth landing. (+50)<br>

Perfect Flight, no problems and very satisfied passengers. (+150)<br>

You landed at the scheduled airport. (+30)<br>

Precise arrival time at destination.(-00h02:00 difference) (+100)<br>

[bonusPoints] => 330

[PilotPenalityText] => It is considered bad practice to leave the strobes turned on when the aircraft is on the parking ramp. (-30)<br>

You had the wrong altimeter setting upon departure. This can cause an accident. (-100)<br>

[PenalityPoints] => 130

[bitsPenalityDisabled] => 0

)

• 4 weeks later...

im not sure if this is where i should ask this question but im having a bit of a trouble with FsPax i just dont what this thread to go off topic but this is the only one i see is about FsPax.

When i download the FsPax file from my website and put it in FsPax it doensnt give me the option of exporting my flight when i want to export it... it completely takes VA option off on FsPax. I dont know if its from my end or phpvms. i have made a thread on FsPax forums but i was completely ignored so im hoping you guys can help me.

Thanx in advance for any help you guys can give me

Ariel

• 11 years later...
On 4/9/2009 at 5:31 PM, Kimis said:

and more.. after checking i haven't found reason in this:

preg_match('/^([A-Za-z]*) - .*/', $_POST['DepartureIcaoName'], $aptinfo);

$depicao = $aptinfo[1];

and this:

preg_match('/^([A-Za-z]*) - .*/', $_POST['ArrivalIcaoName'], $aptinfo);

$arricao = $aptinfo[1];

actualy $_POST['DepartureIcaoName'] and $_POST['ArrivalIcaoName'] contains ICAO codes. strings above returns empty arrays. I have made following changes:

$arricao = $_POST['ArrivalIcaoName'];

$depicao = $_POST['DepartureIcaoName'];

and pirep finaly appeared in system :)

Hello; I know it’s been a long time, but if it’s still possible, wouldn’t you have the FSPax.php file with the changed lines available? Thank you.