Angel Air VA

Hi all,

Would you believe it we have managed to make it through to 6 months old with 20 pilots and regular pireps being filed.

It has taken alot of hard work on my part as I am sure you are all fully aware as you own your own VA's!!!!

My aim was to have a good quality flying group and I think we have achieved that with some success.

The website and the VA as a whole will keep on evolving as time passes but we are fast approaching our 100th flight for the VA and this marks a pretty large milestone for me as just a few months ago I was struggling to get pilots.

I am pleased to see that we have got over that hurdle and things are moving on.

We have also out sourced our repaints to someone shall we say more capable than myself and I am sure you will agree the results speak for themselves see img.

New repaint image.jpg

anyway check out the website and let me know your thoughts (please keep in mind that it is still very much a work in progress)

• 1 month later...

I know this is a bumb for this topic but I wanted to say that Angel Air VA is still around and we are still flying. I'm 31 of 32 pilots and I'm working on getting ten hours of flight time with AAVA. I have only been with the Airline for about two weeks now and I like the environment the staff has at AAVA. If your looking for a VA that is a fun and relaxed VA then I suggest that you check out Angel Air VA.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is a bumb for this topic but I wanted to say that Angel Air VA is still around and we are still flying. I'm 31 of 32 pilots and I'm working on getting ten hours of flight time with AAVA. I have only been with the Airline for about two weeks now and I like the environment the staff has at AAVA. If your looking for a VA that is a fun and relaxed VA then I suggest that you check out Angel Air VA.

Thanks William!! :D

• 1 year later...