Idea - Maintenance Module

freshJet

Today I was thinking of a module where you can check up on aircraft maintenance and line checks. So, for example, you have a list of your fleet in the Admin panel and column says 'Last Check' and then the name of the check and the date it was carried out, like this:

Registration | Last Check | Next Check

It could also link to your expenses so that each check costs you, and perhaps even make the aircraft inactive for a day or so so that no one can fly it.

Thoughts?

Very nice idea! Would love to have this also ;) Something can bee calculated with the touchdown stats of simpilot ;) Something like:

touchdown > -200 = -2% from aircraft status

touchdown < -200 = -0.5% from status

touchdown >--500 = -5% and go on...

Regards,

Yes, nice idea. I want do it, but i didn´t become help here. i am not an profi programmer.

Look hereMy First Step Mod

and here My Future plans

The Price of the Aircraft ( Write to DB and show in Admin List/ Aircraft Edit) is done. But i get no further help to go ahead. This should my condition mod.

I want a little maintenance after e.g. 20h. a big after e.g. 100h.

The repair cost 1% is 1% of the cost from an new plane.

I want , that a pilot can buy a 50% sharing of an plane , the other 50% has the VA. All cost will be divided and the earnings too, when someone use this aircraft then.

I want to add an aircraft pool "shop" where an admin can add aircrafts. When u want to add it to the fleet u must buy it. Or u can sell it to the shop. ( An away future idea is that all va pool´s connected together for buying and selling planes).

With the Aircraft Buying modul and the Aircraft Condition modul u will able to buy new(100% cond) or used (<100%) planes. That´s why i want the aircraft buying modul first.

screen.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

So, has anyone done any work on this? I am trying to figure out how to add a get_aircraft_health to fetch a field from the Db.. added 'health' under phpvms_aircraft, but it just won't work. Not sure in what class/module-thingie I should put the db-query code in either, or how to call it! If I get this solved, I could finally make some advancements on this.. :P

• 3 weeks later...

G'day Guys,

Just wanted to know if there was any further development on this, looking at something similar for my airline as its just one more thing to add to the realism, also if you were able to take that aircraft out of service for repairs would also be great, or options such as periodic maintenance checks where the aircraft is taken out of service, and a complete rebuild option for those older aircraft ;)

Just though id add to the list of ideas :)

Tylor