Looking for Partner for VMS Project

truemo9

So this is a project you want help with to make your own skin for phpVMS? Am I correct?

So what will happen after this skin is created? Will you be using it towards your own virtual airline and will the other person get credit?

What experience do you have in skin design and would you need to be taught basic HTML and CSS or would the other person be doing all the work?

Your first post could of really been a bit more detailed

Jon

I think you're going to struggle to find anyone interested, unless you are more specific in detailing your plans, and pointing out exactly what it is you want. We get that you want to create a test phpVMS website, but as Jon asked, what do you want of the person you are looking to join you in the experiment? Do you have html/css/php skills yourself, or are you looking for help from this partner for this? You seem to be deliberately coming across as obtuse at the moment. Think about what exactly it is you want to achieve, and what you are looking for from a partner, and then share. One line sentences aren't helping in giving us an idea of your plans.

Without further information, no one is going to help you. Give the details first, and anyone willing, will pop up and help you. But right now, no one here can help you, as none of us know what you want. You are being very criptic with your explanations.

My Skills + Your Skills = Making a good website for a virtual airline.. Plans will be made once spoken to..

So let's start with what your skills are then. What are you offering to a potential partner? How can you expect to generate interest with so little (next to none) information being given by yourself.