Status Active Inactive Cronjob

Blu-Express VA

Hi,

i add in my Admin CP a cron job for ceck the status of pilot, but this is from the last flight, so when the pilot register yesterday and the ceck is tomorrow the pilot result inactive because the last flight result on the 1969, so, can i change the code and ceck for the new pilot the date when it joined and for the pilot that have a flight the last flight date?,

if is possible in this mode, wich is the file?,

i accept also another mode!

Thanks

Ok,

when i add a cronjob in my Admin CP (fivedev) and i select 1 month than the cronjob will to executive the file manteinence.php, we have not problem with cronjob but, when the pilot registered in this month, when the cronjob executive the manteinence.php the pilot result inactive because in the database the last flight of this pilot result in the year 1969 (i add a screen)

So, can i change the code and when the cronjob executive the file manteinence.php watch than he is a new pilot registred in this month and he ceck for this only the date of join? and for other pilot than they not registred in this month ceck the last flight date?

Thanks!..

post-1185-072391300 1311927621_thumb.gif