New VA Starting - need support with php

xinu

Hiim starting a new virtual airline. I worked with some previous virtual airline which used asp, and I have only some experience with php. If anyone is interested in helping me please leave your details here and i will contact you. Look forward to working with you! icon_e_biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

hi,i found a va where i work as an admin now, but i cant figure out how to create the database for the php vms system! Could you please send me your one ( or any ready one ) so i could have a look and modify it for my needs. I realise its a big ask but i would really appreciate it.A big Thank you in advance

• Administrators

Hey,What you'll need to do is create the database, from phpMyAdmin, or whatever your host has setup for creating databases. Then just run the phpVMS installer, and point it to the database, with the username and password for it, and it'll create all the tables and setup all the data.Who is your host?

hiat the moment im trying to run it on my machiene on localhost, im using wampserver 2.0 ( if you know a better one please send me the name icon_e_biggrin.gif ).At the moment nothing is working and im trying to work out why. None of the pages want to show up properly. Not even the installation one. If you know any good free php hosts please send me the names of them, i would app. it. thanks.best regardslukas