New Online Network!

TCX0001

The main RTS system seems as if it's copied straight from VATSIM-UK in terms of how it's structured ;)

Just my 2 pence

Jon

Hello there Jon. I now as it looks like VAT-UK. But it is completely different. The website operates on a completely different level. Sorry for making it look like VAT-UK.

Regards

Hello there Jon. I now as it looks like VAT-UK. But it is completely different. The website operates on a completely different level. Sorry for making it look like VAT-UK.

Regards

There's no need to apologise I hope you didn't take my comment in the wrong way as a complaint. I was just giving a bit of feedback :)

Jon

looks ok onlything i hate that its on free hosing and you don't even have a good url.

sorry but this is so unproffecional and to me as controller en pilot shows low commitement

Thank you for your feedback. I am working to get us a new URL. About the free hosting, I have money problems and can't afford to pay for hosting.

Regards

• Moderators

Thank you for your feedback. I am working to get us a new URL. About the free hosting, I have money problems and can't afford to pay for hosting.

Regards

so a url will also not come then as its also pay

and then the server to run the network who is paying that ?

so a url will also not come then as its also pay

and then the server to run the network who is paying that ?

There is a website were I can get a free URL. Also the server was a "one time fee" server so my pal helped me with the funding got the server. The server cost 49.99 for a year.

Regards

• Moderators

There is a website were I can get a free URL. Also the server was a "one time fee" server so my pal helped me with the funding got the server. The server cost 49.99 for a year.

Regards

so next year you will need to pay again hope you can affort it

now on the other hand i took a look at vatsim stats and your name as vatuk came up in thios post

lots off Daniel Cormack

but only one with some hours (128) i hope this person is not you or it will be a lauph as as this person is a max twr controller.

so next year you will need to pay again hope you can affort it

now on the other hand i took a look at vatsim stats and your name as vatuk came up in thios post

lots off Daniel Cormack

but only one with some hours (128) i hope this person is not you or it will be a lauph as as this person is a max twr controller.

No, its not me I have over 300 hours.

Regards

• Moderators

so i just registerd at the site to see iff i can find some more awnsers to my questions but non are awnserd

point off intrest.

1.what is the server ip to join so i can fly or conroll

2. what software will be used to controll.

3. why do i recive an email from this adres vatsimuk@live.co.uk

4. links on your site are jusqt going to a facebook fan page.

5. .....

iff i have more question i will ask them

so i just registerd at the site to see iff i can find some more awnsers to my questions but non are awnserd

point off intrest.

1.what is the server ip to join so i can fly or conroll

2. what software will be used to controll.

3. why do i recive an email from this adres vatsimuk@live.co.uk

4. links on your site are jusqt going to a facebook fan page.

5. .....

iff i have more question i will ask them

Hello,

Pelease giv me until the 11/08/2011 to get the details p I am currently in the process of making the ODF fileS for the information

Regards

Software Used: Squawk radar

That is the e-mail registered to the site

And I am fixing the Facebook fan page now.

• Moderators

Hello,

Pelease giv me until the 11/08/2011 to get the details p I am currently in the process of making the ODF fileS for the information

Regards

Software Used: Squawk radar

That is the e-mail registered to the site

And I am fixing the Facebook fan page now.

ok i will wait untill 11/08

so u used vatsimuk as an email for sending out emails to other vatsim uk will be glad to hear this i think laugh.gif

there is no problem with the fanpage its just you are publishing a new server whitout even having annything in order.

to thats just embaresing (no offence to u ) just some critisism to the proffecionalism off the site/server

So you got a server but you dont use it?

Right to make it clear:

1. On 11/08/2011 - 1200 UTC - Our Server Manual will be released.

2. On 11/08/2011 - 0000 UTC - Our Server will be up and running.

3. On 11/08/2011 - 1200 UTC - Our website will be in full operation.

If you have any questions e-mail danielcormack@hotmail.co.uk

Regards

• Moderators

Seems strange mate, when i want to deploy a new server i just click a couple of buttons to place it in a datacenter i want round the world then deploy the os, its all done within 30 minutes, and yes thats from zero to a full lamp stack able to serve.

If your interested, http://www.linode.com/?r=844af9fe39e79c95f7d20a0bdcfa87cd4cb5b4ca :)

With his multiple VA's popping up every month, I guess we'll just have to wait 4 days to see if this will hold up. I give it a week before he starts something else new so he can post about something new that'll never get finished. Sorry, it sounds like BS to me.