Online Network

Connor1994

Dear all,

Firstly I would like to introduce myself. My name is Connor Sullivan and I am the United Kingdom country manager on Virtual-Skies. Virtual-Skies is a network like no other to date, it offers a free service to all virtual enthusiasts. Virtual Skies is commonly compared with VATSIM, IVAO and other common networks when in fact Virtual Skies strives to be in no way related to these networks.

I write to you all today to make a proposal to yourselves, my aim is to offer other simmers an alternative, a new network, a change or even just another network to fly/control on.

If you are a Virtual Airline we offer a VA partnership scheme where owners can join us and have access to administrate you VA via our website (www.virtual-skies.com), you can track your hours and compete against other VA's in a roster. We also offer filtered live maps for you to display on your website to show your pilots who are online our network.

When you join as a member you are given a unique CID and password where you then have access to features like, mentoring session requests, our forums, flight server, teamspeak and many other additional services we provide.

Most days of the week there is commonly most CTR positions online ensuring some sort of coverage to all flights, we are currently putting students through mentoring sessions and at the moment we use Sweatbox for mentoring until such a time traffic levels increase.

Virtual Skies isn't like your typical FSHost network, in-fact we operate similar software like VATSIM but are more relaxed but still offer the same level of realism.

I hope that you take time to discuss with your fellow simmers and think this through. If you decide you would like to give VSN a go or would like more information then head on over to http://www.virtual-skies.com

Thank-you for your time,

C-sullivan

Connor Sullivan

United Kingdom Country Manager

http://www.virtual-skies.com

• Like 1