Login Issue

HighFlyerPL185

Hello there,

I have just installed phpVMS on my webhost and I am a rookie at this system to be fair.

I have installed it, it's working well, but there's one issue which happens to be that I cannot login.

It says "Invalid login or password...". I am using information I provided during install, and it does not let me log in. When I do "Forgot Password", it does not send anything to my e-mail. Whichever way you put it, I'm locked out.

If you have change your password from the PHPMYADMIN as Jon said you have made a mistake! As, also, Jon said alla the passwords has encryption. It is not logical to use a password like this 4004211f88d7f14be04a935493096b2f :P.

If you want to solve this, go to your phpmyadmin and edit your profile replacing the password number with this: 4004211f88d7f14be04a935493096b2f. Then, save it, and try to login with you callsing or your email and the password 741852963. If you login successfully, visit your profile and change the password immediately because as you can see, now, a lot of people which will your new password. ;)

I even tried this. Nothing.

Any ideas? I'd appreciate some hints/help :)

Kind Regards,

HighFlyer

Hello there,

I have just installed phpVMS on my webhost and I am a rookie at this system to be fair.

I have installed it, it's working well, but there's one issue which happens to be that I cannot login.

It says "Invalid login or password...". I am using information I provided during install, and it does not let me log in. When I do "Forgot Password", it does not send anything to my e-mail. Whichever way you put it, I'm locked out.

I even tried this. Nothing.

Any ideas? I'd appreciate some hints/help :)

Kind Regards,

HighFlyer

try reinstalling your PHPVMS install. I hope you are not using free hosting.

• Like 1

Thanks. It worked, guess it was misconfigured or something, but weird, I used the same settings in the first install.

I am using a free host, sadly I can't afford a paid hosting for now but I should in near future, could that matter a lot?

welcome :)

yes it does. You may also have issues with kacars while sending pireps.

I know this because earlier i also used free hosting and did face problems like this.