Pilotpay Bug

Kairon

Hello,

I'm having a problem with the payments of the pilots, when the pilot sends the PIREP, the pilotpay is always 0.00.

I have a basic knowledge in php, could someone tell me where the file responsible for calculating the pilotpay?

If you tell me what is the file, or how to fix this bug, I'll be grateful.

:rolleyes:

It's not a file. It is actually located in the Admin Center. If you click on to expand the Pilots & Groups and click on Ranks, add a rank and place a price to pay each pilot for every hour they fly for that rank. Then you can choose how many hours until they reach the next rank. You can then up the pilot pay a little at a time for every rank they reach.

It's not a file. It is actually located in the Admin Center. If you click on to expand the Pilots & Groups and click on Ranks, add a rank and place a price to pay each pilot for every hour they fly for that rank. Then you can choose how many hours until they reach the next rank. You can then up the pilot pay a little at a time for every rank they reach.

Hello Jeff,

Thanks for your reply, but it is not.

It is set when each should receive for their rating PIREPS.

This is really a bug that is happening.

Anybody else got any answers?