New Ryanair Virtual!!!

Our Virtual Airline is based in Dublin and Cork Ireland. We are a flight simulator based virtual airline for online flight simulation. We use an advanced PIREP system (kACARS as prefered client), that has an online flight tracker, realistic fleet scheduling and a motivating award-system.

Ryanair Virtual Airlines is an online based virtual airline community of pilots flying both Online (VATSIM & IVAO) as well as offline. We support FS2002, FS2004 and the latest version of Flight Simulator, FSX. Ryanair Virtual aims to become one of the leading VA's on the internet.

If you love flightsimming, and would like to fly with a VA to enhance your experience, but never seem to have the time to do those long haul flights that most VA's have? Then we are perfect for you! We emulate Ryanair's schedule, which means that most hops are only two hours of flight time, max! This means that you can log on, book a flight, get a couple of flight hours logged and stay active, without dedicating an entire weekend to it! Join us today, we are friendly and our staff is extremely helpful!

• Moderators

know whats this for sh... thout you gave up on the va's and only the server.

we are now friday whats the news on the server laugh.gif

mho you are full off sh... again a new airline wounderinghow ryanair will react whenthe see your airline.

i would say good luck but in your case i don't

• Like 1

know whats this for sh... thout you gave up on the va's and only the server.

we are now friday whats the news on the server laugh.gif

mho you are full off sh... again a new airline wounderinghow ryanair will react whenthe see your airline.

i would say good luck but in your case i don't

Not my VA! I am a Staff Member! And we have permissions )

• Moderators

sorry but you are so full off sh... at this point i belive mark you don't even provide a url in your post jusdt nothing

and now to server what about that 0 nada nothing i am still waiting and seeing curently the only thing i see is a dark sky off rain out off my windows and that it no server nothing tongue.gif

to others sorry for my language but i am getting fed up with children opening va without permission or just copy others its just making things so mush difficould for a team that wants to do something good for the comunity.

whit all this s*** its just giving me the feeling to just quit working on a good va and go fishing .

over and out

• Like 3

sorry but you are so full off sh... at this point i belive mark you don't even provide a url in your post jusdt nothing

and now to server what about that 0 nada nothing i am still waiting and seeing curently the only thing i see is a dark sky off rain out off my windows and that it no server nothing tongue.gif

to others sorry for my language but i am getting fed up with children opening va without permission or just copy others its just making things so mush difficould for a team that wants to do something good for the comunity.

whit all this s*** its just giving me the feeling to just quit working on a good va and go fishing .

over and out

Listen I am 13, you are saying all these thibgs to me ( Can you close my account please

Listen I am 13, you are saying all these thibgs to me ( Can you close my account please

Better yet, NEVER COME BACK!!!

By the way, it is the 11th and I don't see your server online. I guess I was right in your last thread.

• Like 1

It does annoy me slightly when a new virtual airline opens up...and one already exists.

I find it's not fair on the previous virtual airline who are already setup or could be always improving their services.

So instead of trying to beat them, why not join them at something you all love. The same airline! If everyone worked together then it would be great!

Our virtual airline had been closed down for a year, and I contacted the guy who previously owned it and he so kindly allowed me to take it over. I re-wrote to the airline in question to make sure it was still alright to use their name as a virtual airline which it was. Also I know the family who own the airline quite well so that was good!

We moved to a new site and me and my new team are all pulling together to make a great local virtual airline coming Fall 2011.

But if I saw another virtual airline with our name it would really make me sad that instead of deciding to join us they have gone against us. And also knowing that we have permission in my name to use the airlines name and they haven't.

Example. There must be atleast 4 XL virtual airways now, two recently opened that I know of but if it was just one they could have so many more pilots, I hate looking on the internet and typing say "Iberia Virtual" I always think which godamn va is the orginal real one with permission. Even if they have a poor website its only right to join the original one.

Before setting up this virtual airline where I am now, I was with another one (Futura to be precise) and since there wasn't on the internet I was all ready to make it when one actually popped up. So I though okay instead of going ahead and making mine I decided to join them and ask if I could help setup management wise.

It turned out to be very successful and I was given Operations and schedules manager position and uploaded at least 350 schedules for pilots.

I don't know how to say it in English (En el final todos salen ganando) I think "In the end everyone wins". Sorry that's what happens living abroad you forget english!

That's the point I'm trying to make. Before setting up a VA, think first, use your head. If one already exists then help it and unite to be strong.

But if it doesn't then by all means go ahead.

TCX00001 I don't know you, but think first mate. Why not ask the original Ryanair Va if you can help them and explain your dedication if you really feel it.

That's my philosophy :D:rolleyes: Have a nice flight everyone!

(We will be opening our doors soon :) )

• Moderators

God I love those moderators saying S***! Makes me laugh!

And I have to say that you are a full of s*** of opening VAs. Get A Life!

Good Day to your sir, NOT!

In Addition for you of opening VA's....

Martinair Virtual - 23 May 2011

WizzAir VA! - 19 Jun 2011

Virtual Frontier Airlines - 18 Jul 2011

New Online Network - 5 Aug 2011

And Now!!!

Ryanair Virtual - 11 Aug 2011

I'm assuming this is the website as it has your name as a staff member:

http://www.ryrva.co.uk

Right then, lets look at some problems we have here:

The website is using images from another site. (Don't know if you helped create the site) but like your Martinair virtual, the header image is not the va's. http://www.ryrva.co.uk/lib/skins/brilliancev1/images/bimg1.jpg - Believe it or not from: http://www.ryanairvirtual.org/

There's no evidence that the virtual airline has permission, so maybe you and the CEO are both in common to say that you speak a lot of bulls***.You would make great friends!

Tell you what, I'll open up a very good bet on labrookes with someone if they're intrested, lets see how long it takes until he gives up with this VA and decides to go alone again. ;)

Really, it needs to stop.Why don't you just get a taste of how a virtual airline runs? I was with Thomson Virtual for a year or two before someone approached me asking to start a virtual airline. I stuck at it, and after leaving got to where I am now.

Maybe you'll realise that running a virtual airline requires the same amount of work from day one. It might die down a bit when you get staff that can do things quicker, but you should be 100% dedicated. I have to tell my new staff that straight away and someone resigned only yesterday because they could see that they weren't going to be able to meet my high standards. (Yes, I'm a pain when it comes to patience :rolleyes: ) I stuck at my role, and now my virtual airlines a great community and I've made some amazing friends. This can happen without being staff at a virtual airline!!!

Good luck with your staff position nonetheless and maybe you will end up finding out the hard way.

Out of breath from typing,

Jon

• Like 1

I am by no means taking sides with TCX0001, but if you look on the bottom left of http://www.ryanairvirtual.org/ you will see this:

Posted On: 2011-06-25 14:49:23

As of today, Joakim TÃ¥ngfeldt is now the new owner and CEO of Ryanair Virtual! Joakim is ambitious and sees a great expansion in the future, and is now looking for more pilots to help fill RYR's busy schedule. Joakim also ..... Read More About: Ryanair Virtual gets new CEO.

And on this page, http://www.ryrva.co.uk/index.php/pilots you see his name as the CEO (I presume). Now whether or not it is the real "Joakim Tangfeldt" or just the name he put so he wouldn't get called out (like all the other VA's he's opened and closed that aren't legit).

Oh well, I'm personally done with this dude. I have better things to do with my time than mess around with someone who has turned something this good (talking about phpVMS), into a controversy act. I'll spend my time helping other phpVMS users who actually take this serious.

Hiya,

I'm the CEO of RYRVA, as well as Ryanairvirtual. And yes, my real name is Joakim TÃ¥ngfeldt, my online name is Paul Defaire (long story).

Ryanairvirtual was my first attempt at the VA, using the simmiles platform, but I quickly decided to dump it because of lack of control.

That is why I moved over to phpVMS, and changed name to Ryrva (simmiles wont even let you control the domainname, or website for that matter).

My staff has so far been doing a GREAT job, so for me no trouble has been caused.

Regards,

Joakim / Paul

EDIT: To clarify even further, 'TCX0001' was NOT in ANY way involved in the start of this VA. It has been entirely my own endeavour so far.

• Moderators

Hiya,

I'm the CEO of RYRVA, as well as Ryanairvirtual. And yes, my real name is Joakim TÃ¥ngfeldt, my online name is Paul Defaire (long story).

Ryanairvirtual was my first attempt at the VA, using the simmiles platform, but I quickly decided to dump it because of lack of control.

That is why I moved over to phpVMS, and changed name to Ryrva (simmiles wont even let you control the domainname, or website for that matter).

My staff has so far been doing a GREAT job, so for me no trouble has been caused.

Regards,

Joakim / Paul

EDIT: To clarify even further, 'TCX0001' was NOT in ANY way involved in the start of this VA. It has been entirely my own endeavour so far.

just to clarify you started with simmiles and they provided yo uwith the green light from the Real RYR am i correct.

as for TCX0001 i hope you know what you are getting with him.

iff you use common sence you know a 13 year old boy can't manage just to young.

iff annybody wants to set up a "Good" va you at least need a mature group as staff as its a second job. i curently do more hours for the va as i do for my day to day job.

i wish you good luck but i doud the va will stay long as i know those low budget airlines are a pain in the A... when it comes to copyright

• Like 1

That is correct.

And TCX0001 hasn't done anything wrong within our VA, quite the opposite in fact. As long as that continues I see no reason for change.

Also, I hope I haven't offended anyone by starting Ryrva, if so I apologize. I just like the challenge that a lowbudget VA brings.

However if I receive a mass amount of negative feedback about it, well.. might bring up my sideproject instead (another VA that I started long before Ryrva).

Time will tell!

All the best,

Joakim / Paul

• Moderators

so actually you don't have anny written permissions from RYR. yet anotherone is gonna bite the dust iff they know off your existence you will recive a letter wink.gif.

its not that Tx or whaterver his name is hase or will do something wrong its just that he is full off talks as you can read on this forum his former airlines he the serve he was gonna build its just a child.

and then this your main page the header is from simmiles so your are now in copyright vailation as its from them and not you you gotta read the fine print. but hey that comes with maturaty (no offence ment to you ,just a general statement)

yet again wish "YOU" good luck and will see in a couple off months when i type in the url again

• Like 1

Well, not exactly. The header image is from myself, so I am not in any violation towards simmiles.

Edit: TX has not been full of talk towards me and my VA, he has not given me any empty promises whatsoever.

What he does on forums that are not directly related to Ryrva is his own decision, as well as theconsequences

of his actions.

Let me ask you a friendly question: Are you always this hostile against people who have done absolutely nothing to offend you? I mean seriously, come on.. Have I accidentially slapped you across the face or something like that?

I have not touched the linkback/powerd by phpvms, I will investigate why that's disappeared. I have probably div'd it out by accident. It needs to be there, because no, I have not paid the fee so I can remove it.

This will be my last post in this thread, and on these forums if your attitude is commonplace around here.

• Like 1

• Moderators

no i am not alwayse as hostile as this its just that first your staff(tx...) or whatso ever has made a mess here at the forums.

then you come in and defending him what you can do .but i think its nopt you best way to go

you haven't offende me personally but by not asking permissions for your va name/logo you are offending a wholl comunity.

i can give you numeros virtual airlines that got in trouble even when they got permission.

reason becouse lots off people just open a second of fifth va wit hthe same name but with less fines and then the real compagny starts closing all.

i had this problem ,Mark had this problem and lost more on this forum i think.

and with all this even some off the guru's here are losing intrest in this as its always the same a person opens a va asking for help and within a couple off weeks its closed again

• Like 1

Well, stop being a downright arse then and POLITELY communicate with people!

This has turned more into a chat than a forum thread, if you have more thoughts

or pointers, PM me. This entire thread can be deleted imo since it serves

no purpose to the community.

I have no intention of closing my VA down, it has been up and active for about

a month already, and I love working with it. A name-change MIGHT come up,

in the future, if I am asked to do so by the real Ryanair for example. There

is already a fully completed phpVMS template ready for that, kept in sync with

updates on the current site. Domain name etc, too.

Trust me when I say this, I have no interest in arguing about this with anyone,

what I choose to do in my free time (the little I have, juggling between being

social with my wife, working on the VA, my dayjob and building my 737sim) is

none of your concern. Period.

Regards,

Joakim / Paul

• Like 2