Tour System Problem

hello everyone

My problem is that when rejecting a pirep is considered as completed in the tour system

attaching photo links (I've run out of space)smile.gif

PIREP REJECTED: http://s4.imagestime.com/out.php/i586331_profilo.png

FLIGHT COMPLETED IN THE TOUR SYSTEM: http://www.imagestime.com/show.php/586332_tour.png.html

I hope that I explained sorry for my english

best regards

Mattia1513

• Administrators

I have tried this on my own test install and am not able to reproduce this situation. Does the pilot have an approved flight of the schedule in the database as well as the rejected one? Are you using the rebuild pilot data or complete rebuild of tour options after rejecting the pirep and does it show up before and after this? Are you changing the status after approving the prirep? The tour module listener is listening for the PIREP approved event and will not do anything if a pirep is rejected.

• Administrators

When you originally reject the pirep from the pilot, does it show up in the tour then, or only after you use the rebuild functions.

Also, is there more than one flight in the database for the pilot for the same schedule that is attached to the tour that has been approved prior?

Hello

I am forced to do manual reconstructions because my tour system does not update automatically and

many times reject the first leg of the tour but the result is completed successfully

Hi!

I also own a copy for Greece Airways Virtual and I have the exact same problem with the rejected legs... It is not happening all the time but it happens from time to time. Also what is the command to set a cron job to rebuild the tour process? It is not updating as it should...