New Air France Virtual Today!

Hello,

Welcome to our new Virtual Airline called Air France Virtual! We are a airline in a partnership with KLM operating flights for both company's. We also have many other partners which can be found on our partners page of our website again operating flights from them all.

Air France and KLM operate a wide range of fleet from Embraer 190's to A380's. Air France has operartion of A380's which is currently the largest aicraft in the world. The current hubs in our VA are:

EHAM - Schipol - Amsterdam and:

LFPG - Charles De Gaulle - France

We are glad to have opened a VA of Air France and would likwe to thank everyone for taking your time to read this and look at our website. If you like our website Join! And have the best career ever!

Regards,

Air France Team

Click here for website

• Like 1

• Moderators

Seriously? Daniel Cormack, Grow up! You opened many past VA's. What did you do with them. Oh yeah, you shut them down.

Again, stop wasting your time and your life creating VA's and shutting down. It won't get you anywhere.

BTW, nice slow piece of crap free hosting site.

• Like 2

Right thats it :angry:

I'm fed up with you opening so many bloody va's left right and center. I am deleting both your accounts from my virtual airline because you've already started copying my codeshares which my Flight Operations department worked long and hard to get.

I'm banning your IP and everything I'm fed up with your immature approach to virtual airlines I have worked long and hard to get mine to this standard and I don't want people just joining my virtual airline to come and steal everything!

If you even dare to or have stolen my logo your going to find yourself on the wrong side of me.

I suggest everyone who wants his IP to ban PM me because I am fed up!

Jon

• Like 2

Right thats it :angry:

I'm fed up with you opening so many bloody va's left right and center. I am deleting both your accounts from my virtual airline because you've already started copying my codeshares which my Flight Operations department worked long and hard to get.

I'm banning your IP and everything I'm fed up with your immature approach to virtual airlines I have worked long and hard to get mine to this standard and I don't want people just joining my virtual airline to come and steal everything!

If you even dare to or have stolen my logo your going to find yourself on the wrong side of me.

I suggest everyone who wants his IP to ban PM me because I am fed up!

Jon

Listen to me now I can get you in trouble Air france told me they never given VA Permissions to anyone and never will. And basiccly you have stolen my IP

Ok

And basiccly you have stolen my IP

If you read the pilot handbook

1.6 –Data collection

We collect all the information you input during registration to create your account. This includes your IP address which is not accessible apart from staff members.

Air france told me they never given VA Permissions to anyone and never will.

If you are so sure they haven't given me permission, then why are you opening one without permission?

Jon

• Like 1

• Moderators

Listen to me now I can get you in trouble Air france told me they never given VA Permissions to anyone and never will. And basiccly you have stolen my IP

Ok

you are so full off s***

in this phrase you talk yourself in the s***.

you even don't have permission to open an airfrance so stop all this maskarade and get a live.

If you want to start a VA, you have to give time, and patience, and dedication. Constantly opening then closing a VA will only hurt you, as you become untrust worthy. No one will join a VA that is A: hosted on a free web server that loads so slowly, B: the owner has no dedication to. and C: Has a history of opening and closing VA's. You also seem to copy VA's other people have started, and that have been successful. I know you were a pilot for Malaysia Virtual Airlines, my VA, you have never flew for MVA, which has been operating for 1 year this month.

• Like 1

Hello -

Another quick question about the "New Air France". AFR0001 - Why do you have a donations button at the bottom? I'm pretty sure if you do not have written agreements with Air France you can not make profit of any kind using their name and logos without serious consequences. Your site currently does not feature their logo, however you are using their name and will most likely have images of their fleet on your site in the near future.

You really should look into that to keep yourself out of a whole heap of trouble (This is why I started a fictional VA. No worries with copyright infringements and we shouldn't have any legal troubles with any company.).

Good luck with whatever you do, but please be smart and avoid any (further) incidents with your airline.

• Like 2

• Moderators

I am really sorry guys.

Yeah, whatever, your sorry. My ass. You said it in other VA topics.

And, No, you didn't have permissions from Air France...

Personally, Jon Derrick's Air France VA is better than your VA. You just don't have a damn clue of how legal permissions works.

Enjoy that and suffer from what you lost.

• Moderators

I tell you what this really is ridiculous and its giving the hard working dedicated VA owners a bad name.

I first came across Daniel Cormack when he had created over 15 accounts in my VA, then not only that you decide to do the same in Thomson Virtual where i did the same and removed all your accounts.

Now your stealing material to furnish your pointless task of creating absolute rubbish.

Just 3 words.......

Get a life.

• Like 1

I tell you what this really is ridiculous and its giving the hard working dedicated VA owners a bad name.

I first came across Daniel Cormack when he had created over 15 accounts in my VA, then not only that you decide to do the same in Thomson Virtual where i did the same and removed all your accounts.

Now your stealing material to furnish your pointless task of creating absolute rubbish.

Just 3 words.......

Get a life.

DELETE MY BLOODY POSTS AND ACCOUNT

DELETE MY BLOODY POSTS AND ACCOUNT

So, is this what happens when you give up? How long will it be before we see you here again? If you all remember rightly I made this post:

Tell you what, I'll open up a very good bet on labrookes with someone if they're intrested, lets see how long it takes until he gives up with this VA and decides to go alone again. ;)

Shame nobody took me up on it.

P.S. - Is there any chance we can get him banned on the forum so we don't have this everyday? As much as I enjoy it, I feel we are letting Nabeel down

Jon

• Like 1

• Administrators

I am removing the link to the AF site, locking the thread and suspending the account for 7 days, as you have stated you want your account removed anyway. Nabeel can make the decision as to deleteing the account in whole.

As much as I do not agree with what you have done, we as a group just seem to continue to feed you what you ultimatly want, confrontation....