kACARS Problem [SOLVED]

Angel Air

Hi,

I am running the latest version of kACARS but I am having a problem, it can't seem to find some of my routes.

I can log in to my website

The route is added to bid

I can connect to FS

But on a alot of the routes when you tell kACARS to "get bid info" it says "No Flight Found"

any ideas?

Thanks

Scott

Guest lorathon

What are the flight numbers? I remember someone having a problem because they used a strange config for the flight numbers. Cant remember what the problem was though.

What are the flight numbers? I remember someone having a problem because they used a strange config for the flight numbers. Cant remember what the problem was though.

the flight numbers run from 1001 all the way to 1107 I was able to bid on all the flights but not now not sure what is going on.

Scott

Guest lorathon

What do you mean bid on the flight? Is this for the Free version of kACARS? Please explain exactly what you are doing and what does not happen. I am a bit confused now.

What do you mean bid on the flight? Is this for the Free version of kACARS? Please explain exactly what you are doing and what does not happen. I am a bit confused now.

Sorry I meant "get bid info" and they all worked but now only some of the schedules show in kACARS when you "get flight bid info"

This is in the free version.

hope that makes more sense.

Scott

Guest lorathon

Well I am not sure. I guess you can give me a pilot account and a list of flights that are not working and I can attempt to duplicate this issue and see if I can find the problem.

Well I am not sure. I guess you can give me a pilot account and a list of flights that are not working and I can attempt to duplicate this issue and see if I can find the problem.

OK idiot alert!!!!

Because I had updated my aircraft I deleted my old aircraft so hence the schedules assigned to those aircraft did not work.

thanyou for your help Lorathon

Scott

• 5 months later...
  • Moderators

how can I start a flight

Very easy to do...

FIRST!! You need to go to Options, and Settings. Enter the VA URL Link. (http://www.vaurl.com) Then enter your pilot id, and your pilot password and save.

But if you are on Version 1.0.0.9 or higher, you may need to go to options, and VA profiles. Enter all of the info like what I said, and then save.

Now..

1) With kACARS, have it running and logged in.

2) If your kACARS Settings is set to search flights, then put the flight number in the Flight Number Box and click Find Flight Number Info.

3) Everything will populate, and you might need to enter the Flight Level in numeric format. EX. (32000), saying that you'll cruise at 32000 Feet.

4) If you want to enter your flight route, enter into the route box.

5) Have FS running, aircraft parked with parking brakes on and ready to start your flight.

6) Then click start flight, and kACARS will do all of the work recording your flight.

7) After you land, arrive at the gate and your parking brakes set, click stop flight.

8) If you want to enter the comments about your flight, enter in the comments box.

9) Lastly! Click on File PIREP and the flight report will be filed to the VA's Site.

Hope this helps!

• 5 years later...
On 8/19/2011 at 11:55 PM, Angel Air said:

Hi,

I am running the latest version of kACARS but I am having a problem, it can't seem to find some of my routes.

I can log in to my website

The route is added to bid

I can connect to FS

But on a alot of the routes when you tell kACARS to "get bid info" it says "No Flight Found"

any ideas?

Thanks

Scott

am now having the exact same problem  dunno what to do  ive tryed everything i can think of    reinstalled the module   made sure the program ran on admin rights on my OS   but no cigar nothing works    can anyone help