Any Lufthansa VA?

I am interested in joining a Lufthansa VA, preferably phpVMS powered. There is D1 Virtual, but they're site is not complete and it's not great. If anyone is interested in creating one, send me a PM as I may be interested in helping out with schedules, website, etc :)

• Like 1

Hey, i fixed up D1 Virtual, it was down for a bit due to a hacking incident on to the server, its all back up, if you would like to actually help me out with raising it out of the ground again, by all means send me a PM or reply to mine. ;)

I gave D1 off to another guy, which crashed it, and left for an SAS virtual, leaving me in the dump, and with AAvirtual.net growing over 25 flights a day now it took most of my time, if anyone is interested in helping out with D1 Virtual, let me know, I have a few friends in VATSIMs VACC-SAG (air traffic controllers) that have started to help out as of last week.

I don't fly for my own...

So, you you don't believe in your own virtual airline? Whats the point in opening a virtual airline the CEO will never fly for? You wonder why some virtual airlines don't work, and this is one of the reasons why and as a previous virtual airline staff member, have experienced.

Jon

• Like 1

So, you you don't believe in your own virtual airline? What's the point in opening a virtual airline the CEO will never fly for? You wonder why some virtual airlines don't work, and this is one of the reasons why and as a previous virtual airline staff member, have experienced.

Jon

Yes but I didn't open it for me to fly for. I opened it for the VA community to fly for. How many real-world CEOs fly for their airline?

• Like 2

Yes but I didn't open it for me to fly for. I opened it for the VA community to fly for. How many real-world CEOs fly for their airline?

So, you run a virtual airline for just other people? Real world CEO's aren't the same as virtual airline pilots.CEO's run the virtual airline and share the same hobby for it's pilots which is the reason why they have opened the virtual airline in the first place.

Real world CEO's are totally different and don't share a passion with it's pilots in which they opened the airline for. They are running a business that they want to make money out of and earning their child('s) inheritance.

Virtual airlines are a non-profit organisation which means their CEO has a totally different role to a real world business.

Jon

• Like 1

I really hate it when posts go into a drag-out, knock 'em, punch 'em debate about something real stupid to be arguing about. Can't these Forums be used for Positive results instead? This can go either way... "It is alright for members to belong to multiple Virtual Airlines, but it isn't okay to have CEO's belong to multiple VA's"? As I see it, this is a hobby. There shouldn't this much drama about someone wanting to join another VA while running another. Come on guys, REALLY!

I really hate it when posts go into a drag-out, knock 'em, punch 'em debate about something real stupid to be arguing about. Can't these Forums be used for Positive results instead? This can go either way... "It is alright for members to belong to multiple Virtual Airlines, but it isn't okay to have CEO's belong to multiple VA's"? As I see it, this is a hobby. There shouldn't this much drama about someone wanting to join another VA while running another. Come on guys, REALLY!

I agree with you Jeff. Not a word you wrote I don't agree with.

Please remember everyone this is something we all share a passion for. FS is one of the purist hobbies out their don't turn this into Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox.

Get along with each other and have fun sharing this great hobby with all!!!

• Like 1