Step 1 Aircraft buying Mod Version 1.00 !!!!

Nighthawk

I found a little bug, when i fly , the cond calc shows me cond before flight and after flight. But that´s incorrect because the cond is already substracted from the DB. The "Before flight" is the correct "Current Cond". It´s not double substracted. I need to store the old condition first.

Ok, here is the solution, i will change the download pack this evening:

Change admin/templates/pireplist.tpl

line 293

to

echo "$row->cond" + $alt2;?>% <?php ?></td>

and

line 296

to

echo $row->cond; ?>%<?php } ?></td>

Download Fixed

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Readme file in #1 post is outdated?

Aircraft Buying Mod Current version:

================

I read about v0.9

I dont understand this part from readme file:

-When you have already in the airline you must Zero the "Va Money".If not, dont do it!

Open admin/templates/

ops_aircraftrepair.tpl

Line 40

+ ops_aircraftbuysell.tpl

Line 76 + Line 344

Sum all of your Aircraft Buying Price without , or something!!! It must be Negative (-).

For example you have an Paper plane with the price of 10$ So -10

The VA have 32.200.931 €

I will upload aircraft prices in the future.

Lol, no the VA Summary is only for this year !!!

When you want, you need to add all years.

My calc is base on all Gross - expenses - Fuel - Pilotcosts= Revenue

You have to add all the prices from your fleet and put it in the correct lines.... (readme for more)

Then you have the total revenue. Or have you more then one airline?

And thanx , i used this site already

The Va was founded this year :P in January. Then, its all money that VA have, 32k. We only have one airline.

To add prices is in "admin/add & edit Fleet", right? we have 50 aircraft, I only put price to one to try it & only bought a plane that had the price set.

-In readme file:

Aircraft Buying Mod Current version:

================

Known Bugs/ or must be fixed:

=============================

-The price of an Aircraft wouldn´t added or substracted from the VA ToTal Money in the moment...

-the aircraft price calculation isn´t real in the moment, it´s only an example...

-The Check that the VA has enough Money to buy an aircraft not included yet

-When Repair Aircraft u must go to Db on the column rep and set 1 to 0 to finish the repair. Next release it will go by time...

Readme is update? i can see this filename "Step 1 Aircraft buying Mod Version 1.00" then the current version is 1.00? Its still necessary set "0" to finish repair?, and the price of an aircraft still not substracted from the VA?

Thanks again by the answers

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so I've managed to download and install the files (major achievement for me!!) and I managed to run the SQL batch file (a mega achievement for me!!). When I am in the admin panel, I can now buy an aircraft, lease it, repair it etc. The only problem now is that the prices of the planes seems really high and I wanted to know how to change them and also the lease fees. Otherwise we've got no hope of getting any aircraft!

Also, I read the readme file and tried to find the "line 40" in the aircraftrepair.tpl but can't see anything that resembles it. Am I missing something, is this now not applicable?

Lastly, the purchase of the planes hasn't affected our revenue, we still have the same amount of money, whether we buy, sell or repair?

Getting their and I really love this mod. :-)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Good day,

I have updated this mod to the latest version, and now all my pireps have the following errors:

Warning: mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/jdsarcco/public_html/uvsaaf/admin/templates/pireps_list.tpl on line 113

Warning: mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/jdsarcco/public_html/uvsaaf/admin/templates/pireps_list.tpl on line 290

post-1919-0-47036300-1382380140_thumb.jpg

Any idea why?

Thanks for the awesome mod!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Is there a way to reflect the repair costs etc in the Reports & Expenses section -> Financial Reports?

That way you will get a more reliable cost overview of the expenses you have in the expense section and the repaircosts done in the months sections, which in the end will affect your monthly + or -

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have this problem when i click option

Warning: Division by zero in /home/enterairva/domains/enterairva.pl/public_html/admin/templates/ops_aircraftbuysell.tpl on line 17 Warning: Division by zero in /home/enterairva/domains/enterairva.pl/public_html/admin/templates/ops_aircraftbuysell.tpl on line 23 Warning: Division by zero in /home/enterairva/domains/enterairva.pl/public_html/admin/templates/ops_aircraftbuysell.tpl on line 28

Also dont understand that part :

Features:

=========

OMG , too many lol.

It´s independent to VACentral with the Money Calculations!

Option Switches:

================

-When you have already in the airline you must Zero the "Va Money".If not, dont do it!

Open admin/templates/

ops_aircraftrepair.tpl

Line 40

Line 76 + Line 344

Sum all of your Aircraft Buying Price without , or something!!! It must be Negative (-).

I have my va over a year now ...

Sorted ....just still dont understand second quote.

• 1 year later...

Open admin/templates/

ops_aircraftrepair.tpl

Line 40

Line 76 + Line 344