Step 1 Aircraft buying Mod Version 1.00 !!!!

Nighthawk

• 9 months later...

Hello on fleet list i get

Deprecated: mysql_query(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/pilotomeraslan/erisair.com/crew/admin/templates/ops_aircraftlist.php on line 64

Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'pilotomeraslan'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/pilotomeraslan/erisair.com/crew/admin/templates/ops_aircraftlist.php on line 64

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/pilotomeraslan/erisair.com/crew/admin/templates/ops_aircraftlist.php on line 64
0%

when i click to buy iget

Deprecated: mysql_query(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/pilotomeraslan/erisair.com/crew/admin/templates/ops_aircraftbuysell.php on line 55

Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'pilotomeraslan'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/pilotomeraslan/erisair.com/crew/admin/templates/ops_aircraftbuysell.php on line 55

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/pilotomeraslan/erisair.com/crew/admin/templates/ops_aircraftbuysell.php on line 55

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/pilotomeraslan/erisair.com/crew/admin/templates/ops_aircraftbuysell.php on line 56

Deprecated: mysql_query(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/pilotomeraslan/erisair.com/crew/admin/templates/ops_aircraftbuysell.php on line 62

Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'pilotomeraslan'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/pilotomeraslan/erisair.com/crew/admin/templates/ops_aircraftbuysell.php on line 62

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/pilotomeraslan/erisair.com/crew/admin/templates/ops_aircraftbuysell.php on line 62

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/pilotomeraslan/erisair.com/crew/admin/templates/ops_aircraftbuysell.php on line 63

Deprecated: mysql_query(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/pilotomeraslan/erisair.com/crew/admin/templates/ops_aircraftbuysell.php on line 69

Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'pilotomeraslan'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/pilotomeraslan/erisair.com/crew/admin/templates/ops_aircraftbuysell.php on line 69

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/pilotomeraslan/erisair.com/crew/admin/templates/ops_aircraftbuysell.php on line 69

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/pilotomeraslan/erisair.com/crew/admin/templates/ops_aircraftbuysell.php on line 70

help please.

i have the newest version of phpvms installed and its working perfect, but i dont know how i can show the aircraftstaus an my frontpage for my pilots.

its all working in the admin area but how i can show to my pilots?

on my fleetlist (frontpage) also nothing....

i want to show my pilots the current aircraftstatus...

Edited by Melli

i solved the problem to show my aircraftstatus on my fleet...but now the next problem.

first time all working fine, then i solved my problem with autopirep...now the autopirep is working.

but now my aircraftcond is not working anymore..??! financial balance is working but now not the cond auf the aircrafts.

one problem solved and the next is here... :(((

i dont know why....:(

Edited by Melli