Step 1 Aircraft buying Mod Version 1.00 !!!!

Nighthawk

Step 1 Aircraft buying Mod Version 1.00:

You need only a beta PHPVMS version!

Now all Features are fully functional!!!!

Buying/ Repairing/ Landingdamage and many ohters... It was a dream - now it is reality.

When u have Questions... ask here.

And thanx for many help here!

By the way i started a openoffice calc database for prices, we can update it altogether?!? And post it here.

Rename it as *.xls and open it with openoffice or similar.

When you insert a plane or correct one please upload with a new date in the name

2013.04.19 Aircraft Databasexls.txt

Step1 Aircraft buying Mod 1.00.zip

• Like 3

Hello! Just installed ;) It looks very nice but I m getting this error on every page... :( except the Fleet List

Warning: Division by zero in /home/xxxx/public_html/fss/admin/templates/ops_buysellaircraft.tpl on line 14

Warning: Division by zero in /home/xxxx/public_html/fss/admin/templates/ops_buysellaircraft.tpl on line 20

Warning: Division by zero in /home/xxxx/public_html/fss/admin/templates/ops_buysellaircraft.tpl on line 25

Options:

-For Manual Price input change in /phpvms/admin/templates/ops_buysellaircraft.tpl on line 58

from <input name="price" type="hidden" value="<?php echo number_format((("$acprice1"*"$newrd")/100),2,",","."); ?>" />

to <input name="price" type="text" value="<?php echo number_format((("$acprice1"*"$newrd")/100),2,",","."); ?>" />

that gives me when click on buy button

<�!�D�O�C�T�Y�P�E� �H�T�M�L� �P�U�B�L�I�C� �"�-�/�/�W�3�C�/�/�D�T�D� �H�T�M�L� �4�.�0� �T�r�a�n�s�i�t�i�o�n�a�l�/�/�E�N�"�>� �<�h�t�m�l�>�<�h�e�a�d�>� �<�m�e�t�a� �c�o�n�t�e�n�t�=�"�t�e�x�t�/�h�t�m�l�;� �c�h�a�r�s�e�t�=�u�n�i�c�o�d�e�"� �h�t�t�p�-�e�q�u�i�v�=�C�o�n�t�e�n�t�-�T�y�p�e�>� �<�m�e�t�a� �n�a�m�e�=�G�E�N�E�R�A�T�O�R� �c�o�n�t�e�n�t�=�"�M�S�H�T�M�L� �9�.�0�0�.�8�1�1�2�.�1�6�4�3�0�"�>�<�/�h�e�a�d�>� �<�b�o�d�y�>� � �<�?�p�h�p� �/�/� �H�e�r�e� �a�r�e� �t�h�e� �C�a�l�c�u�l�a�t�i�o�n�s� � � �/�/� �C�o�n�d�i�t�i�o�n� �f�o�r� �n�e�w� �P�l�a�n�e� �$�n�e�w�r�d�=� �r�a�n�d�(�9�5�,� �1�0�0�)�;� �/�/� �P�r�i�c�e� �C�a�l�c�u�l�a�t�i�o�n� �f�o�r� �n�e�w� �P�l�a�n�e�

what do I wrong?

just replaced the line mentioned

best regards

Thomas

@Txmmy83: just Copy <input name="price" type="text" value="<?php echo number_format((("$acprice1"*"$newrd")/100),2,",","."); ?>" />

and overwrite the line with <input name="price" type="hidden" value="<?php echo number_format((("$acprice1"*"$newrd")/100),2,",","."); ?>" />

or better change "hidden" in "text"

The Lease Option is good, but i must find out how the financial system of phpvms works, its not only one db entry....

problem still exists strange thing is when I replace line 58 and save and upload the filesize grow from 8501 to 17002 and whoom the above mentioned error occurs what can cause this?

way is find line 58

and replace with <input name="price" type="hidden" value="<?php echo number_format((("$acprice1"*"$newrd")/100),2,",","."); ?>" />

right?

best regards

thomas

• Administrators

I think you have a good start here but you really need to look at moving this addon outside of the native core application files and create it in a module form, if not you are going to have to manually update the files on every update of phpVMS as the native files all get overwritten everytime. B)

@Industrialshadow: Show the Readme under Options, when u do this u can add the price on the Buy Page.

@Simpilot: I know, but for me, i use Winmerge for this, it´s the simplest way. For Database entry´s i use Navicat, it´s free and simple. i am not an profi. This is my first "big" code. It takes many time to find an entry. When u want, can u help me to put this in Module?

@All others: I began with the Aircraft Repair mod... When the Aircraft is in repair, it is unavailable to fly for the repair time.... And after this comes the Maintenance Mod.

Some early Screen´s from the Aircraft Repair Mod

screen6.jpg

and one more pic :)

screen7.jpg

The repair will consum time ... It´s not included yet... What would u say for 1% = 1h real !!! repair time???

A Good Flight will cost round about 0.5% for 500nm + Landing 0.2% -1.0% ??? :mellow:

What did u say???

Important: Who can help me with the financials??? I found at this time no way to calculate or make an one time expense!!! :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This Objects must be done to finish this Project:

• Handle with VA Money
  • Repair takes time, after that , the Ac must avaible
  • Correct the AC price for Bigger Planes
  • Aircraft Condition Alter after Pirep was send (Jacques)
  • Some more

When someone want to help us to get this all to working, it will great!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...