AirMail 3.0

simpilot

Hello

Can anyone tell me how to solve this error getting this error when our members open there new mails

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /*****/**********/public_html/************/core/templates/mail/mail_open.tpl on line 19

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Ahad Imran

CEO PIAS Virtual Group

PIASVIRTUAL.ORG

• Administrators

Hello

Can anyone tell me how to solve this error getting this error when our members open there new mails

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /*****/**********/public_html/************/core/templates/mail/mail_open.tpl on line 19

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Ahad Imran

CEO PIAS Virtual Group

PIASVIRTUAL.ORG

Is this an upgrade from airmail 2.x ?

Have all the SQL tables been installed/updated ?

Does your server allow the ise of the php now() function ?

• 2 weeks later...

Dave,

When you are reading a new message, you are given two (2) options; "Reply" and "Move to Folder". Is there a way to add a Delete in there as well so we don't have to go back to the Inbox to delete the message. Also, maybe a function that will allow us to view "Previous" and "Next" messages from the message pane?

• Moderators

Dave,

When you are reading a new message, you are given two (2) options; "Reply" and "Move to Folder". Is there a way to add a Delete in there as well so we don't have to go back to the Inbox to delete the message. Also, maybe a function that will allow us to view "Previous" and "Next" messages from the message pane?

You could try this

<a href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/Mail/delete/?mailid=<?php echo $data->id;?>">Delete Message</a>

This worked on the old V2 but not tested with V3, just look for the mail id and how its got from the reply to ensure teh correct variable.

• Moderators

Ok so i had some time, you can add this to the mail_open.tpl

| <a href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/Mail/delete/<?php echo $data->id;?>">Delete Message</a>

For example line 35 in my template is now,

<td colspan="2" align="left"><b><a href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/Mail/reply/<?php echo $data->thread_id;?>">Reply</a> | <a href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/Mail/delete/<?php echo $data->id;?>">Delete Message</a></b></td>

I seem to be having an issue with NOTAM's not being sent to all my pilots. I'm running the latest beta so I'm not sure if that has something to do with it or not. I'm also running the latest version of Airmail (3.1.2).

Airmail seems to work fine between two people but not NOTAMS. When I send one I will get the new message but no one else does. Any ideas on this one?

Thanks in advance for your help!

• 1 month later...

I seem to be having an issue with NOTAM's not being sent to all my pilots. I'm running the latest beta so I'm not sure if that has something to do with it or not. I'm also running the latest version of Airmail (3.1.2).

Airmail seems to work fine between two people but not NOTAMS. When I send one I will get the new message but no one else does. Any ideas on this one?

Can anyone confirm if there was there a solution to this issue? I have just noticed the same thing is happening at my VA (took a while before people started to say they hadn't had much communication from me!)

Also I don't know if anyone else has experienced an issue when an Airmail is replied back and forth between two people. It is only displaying what the other person has said throughout the conversation, not what you have been saying. This means you have to look in sent messages to see what your replies have been.

Any help appreciated. :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Can anyone confirm if there was there a solution to this issue? I have just noticed the same thing is happening at my VA (took a while before people started to say they hadn't had much communication from me!)

Also I don't know if anyone else has experienced an issue when an Airmail is replied back and forth between two people. It is only displaying what the other person has said throughout the conversation, not what you have been saying. This means you have to look in sent messages to see what your replies have been.

Any help appreciated. :)

Hi Dave,

Sorry to keep beating on about this. Are you able to please confirm the status of these issues please? Has anyone managed to come up with a solution?

Thanks for your quick reply Dave. I don't think that update addressed the issue.

There are two problems I am running into. The first is that any NOTAM I send is only being sent to me (i.e is not being received by all pilots)

The other issue is when an Airmail is replied back and forth between two people. It is only displaying what the other person has said throughout the conversation, not what you have been saying. This means you have to look in sent messages to see what your replies have been.

Thoughts?

***EDIT***

Looking at my Airmail table in my database table it isn't increasing the NOTAM column incrementally like it should. It sends it to the first person (which happens to be me) but then it stops.

Yes I have the latest version installed.

A question.... Does the AirMail distribution list have anything to do with the groups in phpVMS? i.e. does it send NOTAM AirMails to everyone in the "All Pilots" group?

Looking at the code I don't think it does... but in my case I don't have an "All Pilots" group, instead I have a group for each Hub along with retired members group.

I'm just wondering if by me deleting the "All Pilots" group I have caused the issue.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Dave,

Did you manage a solution to this issue?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi There,

I've installed AirMail 3.0 and everything looks good up until it comes to sending a message and for some reason it's not going to the inbox, and also when I go to sent messages it's empty and doesn't show the message I sent, I know I've gone wrong somewhere but not sure where, Any help greatly appreciated :)

• Administrators

Hi There,

I've installed AirMail 3.0 and everything looks good up until it comes to sending a message and for some reason it's not going to the inbox, and also when I go to sent messages it's empty and doesn't show the message I sent, I know I've gone wrong somewhere but not sure where, Any help greatly appreciated :)

Did you install the included sql file? It sounds like there are no database tables.

Hi many thanks for the reply, yes I installed the included sql file, I've been into the mysql database to check the tables have been installed and are indeed there, which are as follows:

phpvms_airmail

Field Type Collation Attributes Null Default Extra Action

id int(10) UNSIGNED No auto_increment

who_to varchar(20) latin1_swedish_ci No

who_from varchar(20) latin1_swedish_ci No

date datetime No 0000-00-00 00:00:00

read_state smallint(1) UNSIGNED No 0

deleted_state smallint(4) No 0

sent_state smallint(4) No 0

subject varchar(50) latin1_swedish_ci No

message text latin1_swedish_ci No

notam smallint(6) No 0

sender_folder int(11) Yes 0

receiver_folder int(11) Yes 0

thread_id int(10) No 0

Check All / Uncheck All With selected:

phpvms_airmail_email

id int(11) No auto_increment

pilot_id int(11) No

email int(1) No 0

phpvms_airmail_folders

id int(11) No auto_increment

pilot_id int(11) No

folder_title varchar(50) latin1_swedish_ci No

• 3 weeks later...

Okay just thought i will post this i dont know if its a server issue on our side or it could be the plugin manager....so i tried to install airmail using the plugin manager and all it did was set up the sql tables....everything else i had to installed manually....nothing was installed by the plugin manager....also on the mail_main.tpl on lines 16 and 33 where it says "mailimages/airmail_logo.png" or any other image associated with the module you might want to change "mailimages" and replace with "assets" (i.e. mail/assets/airmail_logo.png) thats where the images used by airmail are stored mailimages folder doesnt exists on the module

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

I have tried modifying the templates, but they don't seem to be working for some reason? I've dropped and reuploaded the database as suggested in the few first posts. This is the code I have...

<?php
   if ($items > 0)
       {
           echo '<font color="yellow">You have new unread mail</font>';
       }
       else
       {
           echo 'You have no new mail';
       }
?>

And the effect is the same as default. It just says "You Have Mail".