Worldwide Virtual Airline Group

logo.jpg

The Worldwide Virtual Airline Group is now recruiting pilots from around the world who want to join a growing virtual airline. At the Worldwide Virtual Airline Group, we pride ourselves on having fun and enjoying the flying experience. We feature not only a few different real-world airlines and their schedules (including American Airlines, British Airways, Jetstar, Qantas, Virgin America, Virgin Atlantic and Virgin Australia) but also feature General Aviation flights. There are no restrictions on what aircraft you can fly or the destinations you can fly to, and no experience is necessary. In fact, the only rule we have is that you have fun.

We run the phpvms system and have an easy to navigate website, active forums and a number of pilots who are instructors in real life and are really keen to help out those who want to improve their knowledge or learn new skills.

So if you are looking for a new VA and a new experience, why not visit us at www.worldwidevirtual.net!

logo.jpg

The Worldwide Virtual Airline Group is now recruiting pilots from around the world who want to join a growing virtual airline. At the Worldwide Virtual Airline Group, we pride ourselves on having fun and enjoying the flying experience. We feature not only a few different real-world airlines and their schedules (including American Airlines, British Airways, Jetstar, Qantas, Virgin America, Virgin Atlantic and Virgin Australia) but also feature General Aviation flights. There are no restrictions on what aircraft you can fly or the destinations you can fly to, and no experience is necessary. In fact, the only rule we have is that you have fun.

We run the phpvms system and have an easy to navigate website, active forums and a number of pilots who are instructors in real life and are really keen to help out those who want to improve their knowledge or learn new skills.

So if you are looking for a new VA and a new experience, why not visit us at www.worldwidevirtual.net!

If you ask me, you are taking a risky move trying to implement more than one airline to your VA. Just my opinion....Good Luck !

If you ask me, you are taking a risky move trying to implement more than one airline to your VA. Just my opinion....Good Luck !

It's actually working quite well with all of our airlines being flown by all of our members. Just gives far more choice in aircraft, routes, destinations, etc.