Hello!

Hello everyone,

Just thought and take a moment and introduce myself - my name is Mahmoud Fadli and I am the Founder and CEO of alMirath Arabian Airlines (www.ArabianVA.com). We've just elected to use the phpVMS system with our own customizations, and so far things are going smooth.

Just thought I'd say thank you to the developers of phpVMS - it's a wonderful system and we hope to see many years of success using it!

• Like 2

• Moderators

Hello everyone,

Just thought and take a moment and introduce myself - my name is Mahmoud Fadli and I am the Founder and CEO of alMirath Arabian Airlines (www.ArabianVA.com). We've just elected to use the phpVMS system with our own customizations, and so far things are going smooth.

Just thought I'd say thank you to the developers of phpVMS - it's a wonderful system and we hope to see many years of success using it!

thank you verry much.

i hope you won't change to maany as the current site looks are verry nice

Wow that is excellent! The fleet puts me off though... would be better without the A380 for just now.

Hehe - no carrier out of the UAE is complete without the A380, especially given the influx of travel from Asia and the Near East. The A380 at Arabian is a limited operation with only 5 airframes, and they will be rotated throughout our route network depending on demand. It's quite the versatile aircraft, though we're introducing it slowly into our operations. It's size makes it a challenge for any of our pilots to fly, especially navigating the confusing array of holding points at Dubai!