Fleet painter FSX FS9

RoylesVA

Hey Everyone

Am looking for a fleet painter for FSX And a fs9 fleet it will be 5 aircraft in FSX and 7 In FS9

if you guys can help would be great

i need this as my old fleet painter started it about 3 months ago said he was going to send them to me and never heard from him again

and i cant wait any longer 3 months is to long! :)

Thanks

Nathan

• Like 1

You are listed as VP at FSPremier Design Group, why aren't you using your own services?

Yea i know i am but i dont own it i am just staff but the guy who dose the painting has apparently finished all my fleet .... and he said he was going to send 2 aircraft a day

to keep his upload time limit down ... i said ok 2 weeks later i got hold of him he said he was sorry and was going to put it up on that day i talked to him.

then never heard from him since i have tryed over a month trying to get hold of him and nothing and also he came on skpe i try to talk to him there

and he didnt say a word! i have had people asking for him to paint his fleet and i told them to go somewere eles as i cant get hold of

him and am not being responsible for someone buying something from the site and not being able to get hold of the painter .

oo as we are talking about this a will say now no one to pay for anything on the fspremier site with out talking to the staff first!!!!

not me as i left and dont want anything to do with it any more

Nathan

• Like 1

I back up Nathan's claim.

The guy who runs fspremier said he would send me some mock ups "in a few days" well im here 4 weeks later and with no mock ups and still no liveries!

If this is the service I can expect with this company I would prefer not to use them at all. Good thing I never actually bought anything yet...

• Like 2