[VATSIM] VA-Fly In Belgrade

Sava

Hello there fellow VMS users :)

As I know many of you fly on VATSIM I thought you might be interested in participating in an event my VA (Air Serbia http://airserbia.tk ), SCGvACC, CassubianVA and PL-VACC are organizing!

Info:

Event page: http://www.skysim.net/vaflyinevents/

October 7th

1700z-2100z

LYBE

With the summer of 2011 behind us, we are enjoying the last warm days and preparing for the winter. We thought, what better way to say goodbye to the summer than an event? And that is why we now present you the BELGRADE VA FLY-IN 2011 EVENT by Air Serbia Virtual, CassubianVA,PL-VACC and SCGvACC.

Our goal is to have as many VAs as possible fly during the 4 hour time frame and visit Serbia's capital - Belgrade (LYBE).

During the event, full ATC will be provided and the only thing you have to do is fly and have fun!

We will keep track on the number of flights/pilots and after the event we will publish the stats so we can see what VA flew the most. We hope that this will give you, the pilots, a motivation to fly as much as you can. (note: Stats will be provided only for VAs that fill out the form on our site)

The event will be held on October 7th 2011 starting from 1700z and ending at 2100z.

The departure/arrival field will be Belgrade Nikola Tesla International Airport (LYBE/BEG).

We hope this sounds interesting to you and that your VA will join!

If that is the case, please use the form on our site and provide the following details:

Register your VA and compete!

VA WEBSITE:

VA NAME:

CONTACT EMAIL:

Departure field:

Number of pilots expected:

Thank you very much for your taking the time to read this.

y3QW9.jpg