Air UK Virtual Now Open!

chris2

Dear Members

Air UK Virtual is a virtual airline operating in Europe, flying to some of the warmest and coldest parts of Europe. Unlike most other virtual airlines, our schedules change with the time of year. So in the summer we fly to mostly summer destinations, and in the winter we fly to mostly winter destinations, with some winter sun mixed in. We fly a fleet of Boeing 737 500 and Boeing 737 800 aircraft, all painted in our Union Jack livery. We have a dedicated management team who are always happy to help. What are you waiting for? Click to join now!

I agree with Joeri, paint needs a re think. The Union Jack on the tail, is not original. Try designing a logo that suits the name. Name is pretty good. Also if you are on a free host, try purcchasing paid hosting, you can use fivedev, which is owned an run by nabeel who created phpvms. Site could also do with some modification. Try getting a template from the net if you are not hugely compitent in html coding, and follow the way the template you are using is made. But good luck with your VA.

Yeh the va was origionally planned out about 3 years ago but never put it into play untill 3 mounths ago. I will be making my own custom website because i have done a few for other va's. The paint for the aircraf tis origional as well. So there will be changes as time goes on. we will also be getting rid of the 737 500 and replacing them with the A319 and more b737 800's. Thanks for the comments above and they will be taken into account.

thanks