Airport_Charts_V1.1

Kyle
Message added by Kyle

WARNING: This module is no longer supported from the developer as the developer is shifting their focus on phpVMS v4 Addons.

Alright!!! Now that I have this fantastic MODULE in my new website, why couldn't it come with all five charts for every airport in FS2004? Just kidding!!! I love it and I just got a bunch of work to do for my pilots to have charts to upload. Thank you, Kyle. I actually had no hitches at all in uploading it except for a short "senior moment" (Hey, I'm almost 65) when I went brain-dead as my grand-daughter is often saying of where are the core_navigation files????

Oh, yah, ...templates. WOW is this great. I'm not a code writer so I can't give back any great modules like this but I am a pretty good graphic artist IMHO in Corel Photoshop X2 is someone needs ranks or pilot wings or awards jpg's I can help.

Is possible add more chart types?

I did that yesterday...and it works great. All of my chart links for my pilots will give them a complete set for each airport: facility, SIDs,Stars,all Approach plates and any Obstructions or Warnings all in one folder. I call it "Complete Set" and it is choice number 6.

You need to edit: core...templates...charts...charts_airport.tpl

change is added on line 70 using the same syntax as all the above choices:

• elseif($chart->charttype == 6)

• echo 'Complete Set';

next edit: core...local.config.php and add your next choice on line 169:

• Config::Set(

• 'CHART_TYPES', array(

• '1'=>'Facility',

• '2'=>'Standard Instrument Departure',

• '3'=>'Standard Terminal Arrival',

• '4'=>'ILS Approach',

• '5'=>'Approach',

• '6'=>'Complete Set'

be sure to add a comma after 'Approach' I forgot and it didn't work. worked perfectly after the comma. I have added all my chart sets this morning. Thanks again, Kyle. Much appreciated.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators

What are these links about in the module:

http://www.superfish...&ver=14.08.31.1

https://www.superfis...sion=14.08.31.1

http://a.visadd.com/...&subid=src41_pr

What data are these links collecting?

Not sure I like a module that collects data without knowing

Where are you seeing these links? None of my modules are using any of those links.

Where are you seeing these links? None of my modules are using any of those links.

It was on the charts page at the bottom! I was testing the module and my site and no other page had the pop ups only the charts page, but on checking I think it was google chrome adding something as it didn't happen on IE11 or FF, so sorry for the false alarm.

Gary

• Like 1

• Moderators

It was on the charts page at the bottom! I was testing the module and my site and no other page had the pop ups only the charts page, but on checking I think it was google chrome adding something as it didn't happen on IE11 or FF, so sorry for the false alarm.

Gary

No worries. ;)

• 1 year later...

try going into core/common

find this

public static function getAllCharts()
{
 $sql = 'SELECT * FROM `charts`
    ORDER BY `id` ASC';
    return DB::get_results($sql);
}

and replace it with this

public static function getAllCharts()
{
 $sql = 'SELECT * FROM `charts`
    ORDER BY `icao` ASC';
    return DB::get_results($sql);
}

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi,

i download it and i see the airports but they are empty. It says There are no charts!

On Charts Admin page, i see all the airports but how i will add charts in it? There is no option for it. When i click on Icao codes in admin side comes this page admin/index.php/viewcharts?icao=AGAT and it says The module "VIEWCHARTS" doesn't exist!

help please.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 3:12 PM, OmerAslan said:

Hi,

i download it and i see the airports but they are empty. It says There are no charts!

On Charts Admin page, i see all the airports but how i will add charts in it? There is no option for it. When i click on Icao codes in admin side comes this page admin/index.php/viewcharts?icao=AGAT and it says The module "VIEWCHARTS" doesn't exist!

help please.

See this post:

After downloading/installing the updated module referenced in post #2 (the "here" link), make the edit suggested in post #3.

Hope that helps!