Idea

FlyFloridaVA

Not sure if i have posted this in the correct thread however i have come up with what i think to be a good idea!

Basically i have noticed alot of airlines list an aircraft as a Wet Lease from another, so maybe we could maybe make or come up with a module which alows a Marketplace where people can list aircraft they are willing to lease out for a fixed time. I know this sounds silly as you can add aircraft at no cost which brings me on to my next idea. We as airlines earn Millions on Virtual $$$ and have nothing to really spend it on other than fuel and external costs... So how about make it cost us our virtual dollars to lease or buy new aircraft? Might be sounding a little like VAFS though. :/ Just an idea :)

Tom

This would be a really great way to link airlines more, and something that would make the use of VACentral more involving.

I don't know whether Nabeel meant for it only to be a list of sorts, but we're all connecting to it anyway so being able to lease aircraft to each other through VACentral would be pretty cool.

This is a great idea, I lease most of my aircraft and i agree with Tom we connect at VA central anyway so what better way to utilize that connection..Maybe there could be some sort of leasing pool or virtual lease and for sale website connected with VA Central, those who with to participate could be connected in a similar fashion to this site. Only draw back is if one of the usual developers design it they may charge $200.... :P:P