Thomas Cook Virtual Airlines

Hello all pilots,

My name is Daniel Cormack and alot of you know me, but I have comr back with a Virtual Airline that will make you excited and click Join instantly! Thomas Cook Virtual has recently just started operating ut we still have a long way to go with adding routes and making a few more minor changes to the website for our pilots to use.

We operate within the UK as Manchester (EGCC) as our biggest base but also operating many other airports including some:

Glasgow (EGPF)

London Stansted (EGSS)

Bristol (EGGD)And many more hubs.

We hope to be a leading VA in the next few years. Thanks for reading this post.

Info:

CEO Contact - ceo@tcxvirtualairlines.x10.mx

VA Site: http://tcxvirtualairlines.x10.mx

Regards :)

Thanks but I snet an email requesting and they said 'Go Ahead' so :)

Regards

I know a pilot that flies for Thomas Cook, very well actually, and he has said on many occasions that Thomas Cook are very strict with who they let use their name and logo. It would be incredibly unlikely that they have let you have permission. If they did give you permission, they would then have to give permission to everyone else...

I know a pilot that flies for Thomas Cook, very well actually, and he has said on many occasions that Thomas Cook are very strict with who they let use their name and logo. It would be incredibly unlikely that they have let you have permission. If they did give you permission, they would then have to give permission to everyone else...

Honestly mate, I am being truthful with you :)

Honestly mate, I am being truthful with you :)

You could possibly be telling the truth, but I believe that you're not. However, that's my own opinion based on previous Thomas Cook VAs being shut down, being involved with Thomas Cook's copyright representatives with a virtual airline and knowing people of the company.

To be taken in anyway seriously, you need to purchase a domain and proper hosting. Design a better site. Here are the problems with that site:

• Banner is over stretched and pixelated.
  • Banner was made in MSPaint or other free image manipulation software.
  • Navigation not centered.
  • The drop down for the list of hubs, is too long and goes off the page.
  • Navigation changes from the homne page to the join page, no consistancy
  • Home page is boring, need some images there.
  • The crew login part, nothing telling where the pilot id/email goes or the password.
  • Acars map needs fixing, it is too wide and is covered slightly by the side bar
  • When clicking on each hub, you are taken away from the site, which is very poor, if you are linking to other sites, you should make them open in a new tab, not on the same page.
  • No images of the fleet
  • Full fleet not there. Link to Thomas Cook's main site not there. If you had gotten permission, they would have required you to link back to them.

All those have to be fixed before anyone will take you seriously.

• Like 4

To be taken in anyway seriously, you need to purchase a domain and proper hosting. Design a better site. Here are the problems with that site:

• Banner is over stretched and pixelated.
  • Banner was made in MSPaint or other free image manipulation software.
  • Navigation not centered.
  • The drop down for the list of hubs, is too long and goes off the page.
  • Navigation changes from the homne page to the join page, no consistancy
  • Home page is boring, need some images there.
  • The crew login part, nothing telling where the pilot id/email goes or the password.
  • Acars map needs fixing, it is too wide and is covered slightly by the side bar
  • When clicking on each hub, you are taken away from the site, which is very poor, if you are linking to other sites, you should make them open in a new tab, not on the same page.
  • No images of the fleet
  • Full fleet not there. Link to Thomas Cook's main site not there. If you had gotten permission, they would have required you to link back to them.

All those have to be fixed before anyone will take you seriously.

Thank you I have taken this into account and will now edit the sire.

Regards

Can I complain about you please

I believe there is a report button shall you deem it necessary to report someone. It's the big button that has a big caution symbol next to each post.......... I don't think the Mod's will find any problem with what they are saying, as a forum is a spot for discussion. And when your posting in the virtual airline sub section, your asking for criticism.

But as far as Thomas Cook letting you use their logo and name....

67f71aef-2b37-43cf-ba88-07f45dd2902b.jpg

Man this is a great day to use lolcats! I promise that was the last of the day.

• Like 1

Please replace 'day' with something more long-term, I've had enough of the internet circa 2008 already :(

Haha no worries. I just love me some kitties.

And Daniel, perhaps a different approach would be to purchase a real domain, with real hosting, and try and create your own branded virtual airline. And to stick with it.

• Moderators

this must be a new record va opend and closed in 1 day. and not even a full one.

looks to me the agreement with TC was a bid fishy.

BTW iff you want to complain nock yourself out.

but first get in line off al the members that got warend and are making a bigg deal about it laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

They are a myth, as I have never found anyone here to be rude. You have to learn to spend time in other VA's try and get a staff membership at one see how they are run. Before you start your own. You also have to purchase proper hosting and a proper domain. No freehosts. No good VA is on a freehost. Just remember when you ask for comments and criticism, it isn't going to be all great and praise for you. YHou are going to get what people think of your VA. And because you have a track record of starting VA's then closing them soon after, people here don't trust you.