Virtual Airline Jobs

Hello Everyone,

I'm glad to announce, that for the first time since 2009, Virtual Airline Jobs is now back online! :) After completely redesigning the website and adding more features, we are sure this will be a success. Whether you are a pilot browsing for a pilot position, or are looking for more in a VA, you can easily search to find a path that suits you.

Attn VA Staff: We have made creating a job posting as simple as possible. Simply click on the "Post a Job" page to get started. Its 100% free and only takes a few minutes.

It will take a few weeks before we are able to have an up-to-date database, but from there, it should be smooth sailing.

Please feel free to give feedback in your honest opinion so that we can better improve our services.

1.png

Thank you all.

Your name is familiar...

Well, my feedback:

Site could do with more colour, it's a bit dull

Roll over the home button, corners disappear...

Some links need fixing (clicking the title of a post rather than the continue reading button)

The contact button should really go to a page on the same site, rather than one trying to sell scams <_<

Nick you spelled available wrong in your sig :P

That is embarrassing! I think spell check should be added to Photoshop :P

Thanks for letting me know!

Love the acronym for VirtualAirlineJobs.com = VAJ hehe.

I finally have my chance at getting to use teh kittiz!

1168382483-1168026547961.b.jpg

Your name is familiar...

Well, my feedback:

Site could do with more colour, it's a bit dull

Roll over the home button, corners disappear...

Some links need fixing (clicking the title of a post rather than the continue reading button)

The contact button should really go to a page on the same site, rather than one trying to sell scams <_<

Thanks for your feedback Tom! I will get to work right away with seeing if I can get that roll over fixed. As well as the colors.

And the website the contact page was sending you to is actually my website's contact page. The scams on there were content holders while I designed my new theme for it. :)

Thank you