vAirline Template - CSS

-Nick Tyson-

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Everybody,

I've drifted away from the virtual airline community in the past few years. I've been busy with school and work and fulfilling the completion of my pilots license. I have completely forgotten about vAirline and this theme. I just logged into my vAirline control panel and was astounded at the number of accounts and downloads.

Currently there are over 3,000 registered accounts, and around 4,500 downloads. I'm a little blown away.. especially at the fact that this theme is still in use by many people. I apologize for being absent in the recent years to provide support and further releases. Thank you to everyone who has supported this project while I have not been able to.

While I haven't been making anything VA related in the past few years, my roots are designing VA websites. I learned from scratch how to design because of VA's and it has led me to be in the job I am currently in. I'm going to convert some of the themes I have created in the past for my own projects into free themes for the community. Along with those, I am also going to be designing a new responsive theme for release in the next few weeks.

Once again, thank you to everyone. It really made my day to see those numbers!

Nick

PS: Here's a little preview of one already completed:

1-NexusAir.png

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...