Coming Soon!!

chris2

I allways wanted a va based on a real life airline, and i think that SkyEurope is the one to do, with them not being here today. I have closed UK Shuttle virtual (Which i had in operation for about 3 mounths and was closed because i did not feel that the name was right), which this va is going to replace.

I will be keeping that one aswell. At the end of the day, it is down to me to decide what is going to happen with my virtual airlines, staff and pilots. But jon. You have had anout 4 virtual airlines untill you found a one that worked for you, i know that because i have worked with you on all of them

Chris,

I have noticed you have opened many VA's and closed within a few months. What I suggest is keep at one just keep going through thick and thin. I've had FlyFlorida for 3 years this coming December and have created a well established and small friendly community.

It's only now 3 years down the line that I am beginning to think of another small VA to do as a side project whilst still running FlyFlorida.

I learnt from my mistakes in the past of owning 2/3 VA's at the same time. It proved a lot of hard work and was getting in the way of education and work.

Tom.

Chris, just because it was Jon's idea for a VA doesn't mean it is his, even if he is VCEO. You however created lots of VA's and closed them down shortly afterwards. A VA will go through high times and low times. That is the nature of the beast. You just have to stick with it. My VA didn't become active until 2 months after I started it.

I have closed one virtual airline which was "UK Shuttle Virtual" that was the decission across the board. It want to a vote to close it down. We now have named it "Air UK Virtual". We will be keeping Air UK Virtual open, and we are looking to open a new airline based on a reas world airline. I do not take descisions on my own, i ask my staff and pilots.

thanks

chris

• 2 weeks later...